Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Think it's again

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 38 Replies
Well I'm pretty sure I am losing it. The spotting has gotten worse and is red. This will be 4 in 11 months. I am going to try and get to doctor tomorrow. But I think I am done TTC. I can't do this again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariav31
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Sorry that you are going through this again. I found out on Monday that I am going to miscarry for the 3rd time. I understand your pain!! Wish having a baby was easier. With all the heart ache, consider myself blessed to be able to get pregnant. Many women can't get pregnant. For me,it's about catching a good quality egg. Good luck to you!!!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:05 AM

((hugs)) I am so sorry hun.  I wouldn't give up hope though hun I would talk to your doctor about running some test on you and seeing if you can get some answers as to what has caused your losses. 

shortycmlb
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:09 AM

I am so sorry :( >>hugs<<

krystyneh
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I'm sooo sorry for your loss. Have them do testing on you to find out why you keep losing them. *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:49 AM

(((HUGS)))  I am so sorry :(  This just makes me so sad.  I hate that you are going through this.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I'm so very sorry too. My thoughts will be with you today and please keep us posted. :(

Treasure43
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I have an appt in a half hour. Ill let you ladies know what happens. Thank you for your prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I'm so sorry for your losses as well.

Quoting Mariav31:

Sorry that you are going through this again. I found out on Monday that I am going to miscarry for the 3rd time. I understand your pain!! Wish having a baby was easier. With all the heart ache, consider myself blessed to be able to get pregnant. Many women can't get pregnant. For me,it's about catching a good quality egg. Good luck to you!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Thank you.

Quoting Angela4boys:

(((HUGS)))  I am so sorry :(  This just makes me so sad.  I hate that you are going through this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)