Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Well I'm pretty sure I am losing it. The spotting has gotten worse and is red. This will be 4 in 11 months. I am going to try and get to doctor tomorrow. But I think I am done TTC. I can't do this again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Replies (31-38):
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Im so sorry. (((Hugs))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelmomofk
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I'm so sorry!!! Losing a baby is so heartbreaking. *^^^*hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:07 AM

((hugs)) I am so sorry hun.  I hope you are able to get some answers though so you can go on to have your rainbow baby.

Quoting jessica11r:

I'm losing the baby. He wants to refer me to an RE now. :( I just want to crawl away and hide.

MommaMruz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry. I am feeling like giving up too. It is so hard. I have a cousin that had 4or 5 miscarriages. They gave up and started looking into adoption. After a couple months into the adoption process they found out they were pregnant. They had a healthy normal pregnancy. Then when that child was only one they found out they were pregnant again. Maybe taking the stress of trying out will help. Stay strong!

nicoleeoh
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM
I'm so sorry your having another m/c. I'm glad you're finally being referred to an RE.... I think that should have been done after ur previous loss. Hoping you get some answers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vixter01
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I'm sorry for what you are going through and will be praying for you,I had my second miscarriage on 28 September 2012.

My doctor suggested we try again but i'm so scared...I can't go through this again...the 1st one I lost at 9 weeks and the last one at 6 weeks...I sometimes wish I wasnt so aware of changes in my body that I wouldnt notice i'm pregnant so early on!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Aww Hun, I'm so sorry!  I'm really glad you are getting referred to a RE though.  I am just so  sorry :(  it's so unfair.  ((((hugs))))

MommaBoop922
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Im so sorry for your loss ((HUGS)) I know there is nothing to say that will make it better but we are all here for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN