Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (41-43):
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Thanks :) I don't like shedding either, my cats shed horribly. This dog was actually a gift for my fiancé and I didn't know they shed so bad until after we got him....

Have you tried the shampoos that help with shedding?

Quoting ragitty:

He is so cute! I absolutely love huskies but I know I could never own one because I don't do well with shedding :( My dog sheds (not as bad as a husky) and it is stressful for me sometimes because I grew up with a non-shedding dog

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

No I haven't because his hair is so short and course (and waterproof) so I never really thought to give him a bath. We do brush him out fairly often with a de-shedding brish and that seems to help a bit. I am nervous for when summer comes around--we have only had him for a month and a half and I am not a fan of his winter shedding :(

Quoting smurfy88:

Thanks :) I don't like shedding either, my cats shed horribly. This dog was actually a gift for my fiancé and I didn't know they shed so bad until after we got him....

Quoting ragitty:

He is so cute! I absolutely love huskies but I know I could never own one because I don't do well with shedding :( My dog sheds (not as bad as a husky) and it is stressful for me sometimes because I grew up with a non-shedding dog

Quoting smurfy88:

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I hope it gets better for you, there are a lot of products out to help with shedding, you should definitely check them out.

Quoting ragitty:

No I haven't because his hair is so short and course (and waterproof) so I never really thought to give him a bath. We do brush him out fairly often with a de-shedding brish and that seems to help a bit. I am nervous for when summer comes around--we have only had him for a month and a half and I am not a fan of his winter shedding :(

Quoting smurfy88:

Quoting ragitty:

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)