Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (41-43):
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Thanks :) I don't like shedding either, my cats shed horribly. This dog was actually a gift for my fiancé and I didn't know they shed so bad until after we got him....

Have you tried the shampoos that help with shedding?

Quoting ragitty:

He is so cute! I absolutely love huskies but I know I could never own one because I don't do well with shedding :( My dog sheds (not as bad as a husky) and it is stressful for me sometimes because I grew up with a non-shedding dog

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

No I haven't because his hair is so short and course (and waterproof) so I never really thought to give him a bath. We do brush him out fairly often with a de-shedding brish and that seems to help a bit. I am nervous for when summer comes around--we have only had him for a month and a half and I am not a fan of his winter shedding :(

Quoting smurfy88:

Thanks :) I don't like shedding either, my cats shed horribly. This dog was actually a gift for my fiancé and I didn't know they shed so bad until after we got him....

Quoting ragitty:

He is so cute! I absolutely love huskies but I know I could never own one because I don't do well with shedding :( My dog sheds (not as bad as a husky) and it is stressful for me sometimes because I grew up with a non-shedding dog

Quoting smurfy88:

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I hope it gets better for you, there are a lot of products out to help with shedding, you should definitely check them out.

Quoting ragitty:

No I haven't because his hair is so short and course (and waterproof) so I never really thought to give him a bath. We do brush him out fairly often with a de-shedding brish and that seems to help a bit. I am nervous for when summer comes around--we have only had him for a month and a half and I am not a fan of his winter shedding :(

Quoting smurfy88:

Quoting ragitty:

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)