Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
:) glad you are starting to feel better and looking forward to the future! Good luck!

Quoting smurfy88:

I'm doing okay, really tired because we got a puppy and he keeps me up at night lol. Sunday will be 4 weeks since I lost my baby. I am still hurt over my loss but I'm anxious to be able to start ttc after my first cycle.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I am sorry :( it really is so hard to deal with other peoples pregnancy and baby when you are hurting. It is so normal to have a hard time and its not selfish to get upset..its not that you arent happy for them, its just you are hurting and want your baby back to go through the joy with them. Praying it gets easier for you because its a tough situation.

Quoting ragitty:

I am so scared. Today sil texted to inform me that they are inducing the baby on Tuesday. I have hard a very hard time being so close to this pregnancy and, as much as I love the thought of a new nephew, I constantly find myself in tears after spending time with sil and whenever I think about the baby. Dh called me selfish last night for thinking of myself whenever anyone mentions the baby, but I know after talking with you ladies it's not being selfish--it's just part of the grieving process. I know dh is just frustrated that he can't fix everything and when that happens he gets frustrated and just tells me I need to get over it. 

Anyway, everyone is so excited about the baby getting here and I am just getting more anxious. Am I going to cry every time I see the baby, too? I hate how much pain all this brings me and I pray that it's just the pregnancy and not the baby too that is killing me. I am trying so hard to put a smile on my face (dh is the only one I have felt like I could talk to about this and now I don't think I can even do that anymore). I don't want to be a terrible aunt or a terrible person for not being as happy as everyone else is about the baby. It doesn't help that he will be born a day or so before the one-year anniversary of when I found out I was pregnant with my angel. My one-year anniversary of the loss is only a few weeks away :(

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Waiting is sooo hard! Good luck! Good luck and praying. Sending baby dust your way!!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I want to test but know its going ot be a bfn. I am trying to force myself to wait until the 7th when I know af is going to show up. But I just want to see that positive sooooooo flippin bad its not even funny.

Hatin life right now.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Adorable!

Quoting smurfy88:

Caligirl586
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm doing okay.. Finally have a break from school, so my hubby and I are going to TTC while I'm on vacation.

ragitty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM

thanks it's so hard to feel like I am going through this all by myself

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I am sorry :( it really is so hard to deal with other peoples pregnancy and baby when you are hurting. It is so normal to have a hard time and its not selfish to get upset..its not that you arent happy for them, its just you are hurting and want your baby back to go through the joy with them. Praying it gets easier for you because its a tough situation.

Quoting ragitty:

I am so scared. Today sil texted to inform me that they are inducing the baby on Tuesday. I have hard a very hard time being so close to this pregnancy and, as much as I love the thought of a new nephew, I constantly find myself in tears after spending time with sil and whenever I think about the baby. Dh called me selfish last night for thinking of myself whenever anyone mentions the baby, but I know after talking with you ladies it's not being selfish--it's just part of the grieving process. I know dh is just frustrated that he can't fix everything and when that happens he gets frustrated and just tells me I need to get over it. 

Anyway, everyone is so excited about the baby getting here and I am just getting more anxious. Am I going to cry every time I see the baby, too? I hate how much pain all this brings me and I pray that it's just the pregnancy and not the baby too that is killing me. I am trying so hard to put a smile on my face (dh is the only one I have felt like I could talk to about this and now I don't think I can even do that anymore). I don't want to be a terrible aunt or a terrible person for not being as happy as everyone else is about the baby. It doesn't help that he will be born a day or so before the one-year anniversary of when I found out I was pregnant with my angel. My one-year anniversary of the loss is only a few weeks away :(

ragitty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM

He is so cute! I absolutely love huskies but I know I could never own one because I don't do well with shedding :( My dog sheds (not as bad as a husky) and it is stressful for me sometimes because I grew up with a non-shedding dog

Quoting smurfy88:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Yay! Good luck!!!

Quoting Caligirl586:

I'm doing okay.. Finally have a break from school, so my hubby and I are going to TTC while I'm on vacation.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Good luck!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Time does fly! It has been a long month though for us...we have been on a work trio with my hubby all month and living in a hotel room. Ugghh..the kids and I are leaving early this week, 20 hr car ride home. Eek.

Quoting echupko:

I really can't believe it's feb already! January flew by!
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I wish I felt strong... Sorry to make you cry but I try my best to let my experiences (or should I say my hell??) help other people through this tough journey.

Quoting echupko:

This made me cry. You are so very strong, you are an inspiration.

I still get bothered by little girls that are "Payton's age"...

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

MY sister had a baby 1 week before I had Ryder. I met my new neice the day of Ryders funeral I thought it was going ot be very hard and actually avoided her until after the funeral but then I looked at that sweet baby and I just had to hold her. So my sister handed her to me and to feel a baby in my arms was just right. Made me realize what I was missing out with Ryder even more, but it was comforting and healing at the same time. You will know what to do when you get there and if peopel cant understand if you need to cry after seeing the baby then that is their problem, not yours.

My husband still will not hold another baby. But there is a little boy I watch sometimes that is 4 months older then Ryder and is so much like I imagained he would be like and my husband loves that little boy to peices.

Quoting ragitty:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)