Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How long after an early loss did it take for your cycles to regulate? My loss at 6w2d was Nov 29th. First AF was Jan 12th. Im now on CD 21 with no ovulation in sight. Well had fertile signs for a week now but no temp shift/rise. So just curious how long it took ya. Thanks gals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Replies (21-26):
AmandaN1
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Awesome I will look!!! I replied to your PM. Ignore the part asking which thread lol. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Lol. It's still relatively early! No worries. Like I said, I was up way too early today myself but the bright side of this is all of my "chores" are done and now I'm just crafting with DS.

Quoting AmandaN1:

Awesome I will look!!! I replied to your PM. Ignore the part asking which thread lol. 

AmandaN1
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I am insane. I thought I replied LOL

I wondered if you didn't ovulate earlier than FF is showing due to the Pos OPKs and such before hand. CD17 was it?  I don't know how to play with the chart (temporarily take away temp or symptom) to see if it changes.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Yeah, I'm ignoring it for now! Hahaha. I know when I ovulated, I think I know why my temps are sooo messed up. I'm going to wait to see if it straightens out this cycle.

AmandaN1
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Yeah, I'm ignoring it for now! Hahaha. I know when I ovulated, I think I know why my temps are sooo messed up. I'm going to wait to see if it straightens out this cycle.

lol

Hope it straightens out soon for ya!

Devious103102
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

After my first 3 early losses my periods regulated pretty much right away, after my 4th I had 1 longer cycle (normally 28 days, that first cycle was 30), and after my 5th it also took a month (30 days). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN