Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

... Talking to himself. He says " I hope mom gets pregnant again and the baby stays alive this time."

I just thought it was kinda sweet...and sad too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Replies (21-26):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM

awww hugs hun.

My 3 year old just keeps saying mommy I know your sad but you will have another baby in your tummy

gingerprincess
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I feel awful because I know it has affected him so much. He says "Mommy, remember when our baby had to go up to heaven and you were sick and you had to stay in bed all week? I didn't want to go to school but I knew you were watching me out the window."

Its heartbreaking. I was on bedrest after the miscarriage and he had to go out to catch the bus by himself. He's 6. He did so good helping me take care of things and his brother.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww :(. It is so hard! And they know and feel so much more than we give them credit for.

Quoting gingerprincess:

My son said to me the other day that he wishes that our baby didn't have to go to heaven. It broke my heart.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM
What a precious boy!

Quoting gingerprincess:

I feel awful because I know it has affected him so much. He says "Mommy, remember when our baby had to go up to heaven and you were sick and you had to stay in bed all week? I didn't want to go to school but I knew you were watching me out the window."

Its heartbreaking. I was on bedrest after the miscarriage and he had to go out to catch the bus by himself. He's 6. He did so good helping me take care of things and his brother.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww :(. It is so hard! And they know and feel so much more than we give them credit for.

Quoting gingerprincess:

My son said to me the other day that he wishes that our baby didn't have to go to heaven. It broke my heart.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
That is sweet, comforted by your little one!

Quoting Namaste09:

awww hugs hun.

My 3 year old just keeps saying mommy I know your sad but you will have another baby in your tummy

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

kids tend to surprise sometimes

Quoting Angela4boys:

He is. He never really says anything, but obviously he thinks about it.

Quoting chicago1:

what a sweetheart <3

gingerprincess
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

He is. He helps me so much with his brother  (who's 4 but autistic). He even likes to change diapers! He's going to be a great father one day. He asks me nearly everyday when we are going to have another baby, which hurts so much because SO is not ready to try again yet. My boys are wonderful and I thank God I have them, but I feel so incomplete. I didn't even know I wanted that baby until I found out we were pregnant, from that moment I loved her, and I wanted her more than anything.

Quoting Angela4boys:

What a precious boy!

Quoting gingerprincess:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting gingerprincess:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)