Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? February 2

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
  • 24 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Can I please just stay in bed today? I was doing great its been 3 weeks since I found out and 2 since I started bleeding I was doing good for the past week but now I am back to just wanting to cry and cry but I am off to work for a long long day :(

Hope everyone else has a good day. Hugs to all.

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I also want to stay in bed all day. I am hurting so much. I just want the MC to be over. 4 losses in 11 months. I don't even know how to feel right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I am sorry you have to go through this I am praying for you that it is soon done an the physical pain can go away.
Hugs.

Quoting jessica11r:

I also want to stay in bed all day. I am hurting so much. I just want the MC to be over. 4 losses in 11 months. I don't even know how to feel right now.
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm very nervous my dh has a work party tonight he says I have to go but I still haven't been out of the house much and he told everyone at work about mc so I'm worried people are going to start talking about it and I definitely know I'm not ready to talk about it I'm scared my anxiety is going to kick into overdrive and I won't be able to walk in...
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
It's been 5weeks for me and I still have meltdowns but it is getting better except my anxiety totally different subject than my mc hopefully your day goes by fast

Quoting Namaste09:

Can I please just stay in bed today? I was doing great its been 3 weeks since I found out and 2 since I started bleeding I was doing good for the past week but now I am back to just wanting to cry and cry but I am off to work for a long long day :(

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
You are so strong two have that many in such a short time frame so if you want to stay in bed do it you need a lil me time

Quoting jessica11r:

Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I am doing alright I guess. I finally feel at peace with everything although I still cry often. Planning our future helps me keep my mind off of the mc for a while. My husband is convinced I'm pregnant with twins right now. I am in denial of even the idea of being pregnant. I took a test today it was negative. I knew it would be since I'm not due till the 12th. Seeing the negative gave me a weird feeling. Almost like I hoped it would show positive even though I'm scared to death of being pregnant again and going through another loss. *sigh* :/
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM
*hugs*. Sometimes those days just creep up on you.

Quoting Namaste09:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I'm so sorry. *hugs*

Quoting jessica11r:

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
It is good to not keep yourself cooped up. Most probably won't talk about it because its not really a conversation starter and the won't know what to say.

Quoting Herlache:

I'm very nervous my dh has a work party tonight he says I have to go but I still haven't been out of the house much and he told everyone at work about mc so I'm worried people are going to start talking about it and I definitely know I'm not ready to talk about it I'm scared my anxiety is going to kick into overdrive and I won't be able to walk in...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN