Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Replies (21-24):
echupko
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I'm sorry :-( my boys listen to me better than dh!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm tired and a little pain in My neck. And my boys are driving me crazy. Why isn't they always listen better to dad no matter if I do the same things he does ugh.
echupko
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I went to bed really early and it's much better this morning, thanks

Quoting Namaste09:

I hope it goes away for you soon.

Quoting echupko:

I'm struggling with a HORRIBLE headache today :-(
Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting echupko:

All of those feeling are very normal after a loss. Glad you feel at peace though, praying you get your bfp soon!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

I am doing alright I guess. I finally feel at peace with everything although I still cry often. Planning our future helps me keep my mind off of the mc for a while. My husband is convinced I'm pregnant with twins right now. I am in denial of even the idea of being pregnant. I took a test today it was negative. I knew it would be since I'm not due till the 12th. Seeing the negative gave me a weird feeling. Almost like I hoped it would show positive even though I'm scared to death of being pregnant again and going through another loss. *sigh* :/
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM
*hugs* that's a a lot. Some people act like their pets are their children, weird I know. My hubby and I had quite a few issues the first 6 months after out loss. A loss of a child at any age can be stressful on a marriage. But your right you can't just give up because its a little hard. Have you thought about couple counseling or going to a grief counseling?

Quoting Namaste09:

Creeped up and now everything is crashing big time :(

My sister in law put down her dog this morning apparently I am suppose to text her an say I am sorry and pretend I care. I said no and DH said well when you lost the baby you wanted her to care. I lost it it was my baby not a dog that I choose to put down because I didn't have the money to find out why she was sick.

When I lost my baby I told her all she said was I am sorry to hear that and 2 days later texted saying her Christmas present is broken where did I get it so she can return it.

I don't know I left my house because I was so mad at him but now he is texting asking if we are really going to make it and that we should maybe go different ways. I am pissed I will not just give up my marriage because we have had a hard time for the past 6 months. Ahh way too much stress. Not sure how much of this even makes sense.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*. Sometimes those days just creep up on you.

Quoting Namaste09:

Can I please just stay in bed today? I was doing great its been 3 weeks since I found out and 2 since I started bleeding I was doing good for the past week but now I am back to just wanting to cry and cry but I am off to work for a long long day :(

Hope everyone else has a good day. Hugs to all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN