Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Replies (21-24):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
I'm sorry :-( my boys listen to me better than dh!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm tired and a little pain in My neck. And my boys are driving me crazy. Why isn't they always listen better to dad no matter if I do the same things he does ugh.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I went to bed really early and it's much better this morning, thanks

Quoting Namaste09:

I hope it goes away for you soon.

Quoting echupko:

I'm struggling with a HORRIBLE headache today :-(
Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting echupko:

All of those feeling are very normal after a loss. Glad you feel at peace though, praying you get your bfp soon!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

I am doing alright I guess. I finally feel at peace with everything although I still cry often. Planning our future helps me keep my mind off of the mc for a while. My husband is convinced I'm pregnant with twins right now. I am in denial of even the idea of being pregnant. I took a test today it was negative. I knew it would be since I'm not due till the 12th. Seeing the negative gave me a weird feeling. Almost like I hoped it would show positive even though I'm scared to death of being pregnant again and going through another loss. *sigh* :/
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM
*hugs* that's a a lot. Some people act like their pets are their children, weird I know. My hubby and I had quite a few issues the first 6 months after out loss. A loss of a child at any age can be stressful on a marriage. But your right you can't just give up because its a little hard. Have you thought about couple counseling or going to a grief counseling?

Quoting Namaste09:

Creeped up and now everything is crashing big time :(

My sister in law put down her dog this morning apparently I am suppose to text her an say I am sorry and pretend I care. I said no and DH said well when you lost the baby you wanted her to care. I lost it it was my baby not a dog that I choose to put down because I didn't have the money to find out why she was sick.

When I lost my baby I told her all she said was I am sorry to hear that and 2 days later texted saying her Christmas present is broken where did I get it so she can return it.

I don't know I left my house because I was so mad at him but now he is texting asking if we are really going to make it and that we should maybe go different ways. I am pissed I will not just give up my marriage because we have had a hard time for the past 6 months. Ahh way too much stress. Not sure how much of this even makes sense.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*. Sometimes those days just creep up on you.

Quoting Namaste09:

Can I please just stay in bed today? I was doing great its been 3 weeks since I found out and 2 since I started bleeding I was doing good for the past week but now I am back to just wanting to cry and cry but I am off to work for a long long day :(

Hope everyone else has a good day. Hugs to all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN