Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

i want a baby!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

its been three years since my miscarriage and even though i still struggle with the pain i want to have a baby so bad. having kids has really always been important to me, some women get excited about planning their wedding and what not ive always been the type to get excited on planning a family. after i lost my baby i didnt  want to sleep with my then boyfriend in fear that i would go through that again, but now  and for a while really ive been wanting to try for another one. im also so scared that i might be infertile. for some reason that has always been my fear. part of it i guess is cause the whole time i was with my ex we never used protection. in two years the only time i got pregnant i lost my baby. maybe its just me over reacting cause then i again i was pretty young maybe my body wasnt prepared for that, buuut then again there are 14 year old mothers. i dont know i just know that infertility is a huuuuge fear of mine. another thing is that i am not in a relationship, but i want a baby! lol i know that im not in the best place to be wanting a baby because im the only one in my family working so money wise i am struggling so i am aware that a baby right now wouldnt be "smart". today my coworker asked me how i would feel if i had a baby, it kinda felt like someone dropped me because i was so close to that. i dont want a baby to replace the one i lost, my Angel will always be my first baby, but like many mothers i want more than one child. i feel like having a baby will make me feel complete. first i have to find me a man! lol sorry if this was kinda all over the place just needed to vent! 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I want a baby too! I want you to know that I had the same fear after my first loss... That, for lack of better words, I was broken. Turns out, I got pregnant very easily once we did conceive... Sadly I did lose that baby as well. Rationally, I know I'm not broken, but the irrational part of my mind lets those thoughts creep in. Also, don't even worry about "replacing" your baby. It's impossible to replace one child with another... You just want to grow your family! That's ok, and it's a natural feeling.

Well you are spot on... Gotta find your Man :) and not just any man, one who will make a great father and husband! Then go from there. There is a very real possibility that your boyfriend may have had fertility issues. Ya just never know. I hope Mr Right comes into your life more sooner than later (((hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:16 PM

So sorry for what you've gone through.  Hopefully things will fall into place for you.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:14 AM

((hugs)) I hope you find your mr right soon

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I am sorry..hope it happens soon for you. Thinking of you
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I'm so sorry. I hope it happens soon for you too.

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Im gonna go with him having fertility issues just to make me feel better lol i do hope mr right gets here soon it wouldn't be fair to my child if i just went with the first guy i saw!
I hope we both get our babies soon! *hugs*

Quoting Angela4boys:

I want a baby too! I want you to know that I had the same fear after my first loss... That, for lack of better words, I was broken. Turns out, I got pregnant very easily once we did conceive... Sadly I did lose that baby as well. Rationally, I know I'm not broken, but the irrational part of my mind lets those thoughts creep in. Also, don't even worry about "replacing" your baby. It's impossible to replace one child with another... You just want to grow your family! That's ok, and it's a natural feeling.

Well you are spot on... Gotta find your Man :) and not just any man, one who will make a great father and husband! Then go from there. There is a very real possibility that your boyfriend may have had fertility issues. Ya just never know. I hope Mr Right comes into your life more sooner than later (((hugs)))

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Thank you so much!

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

So sorry for what you've gone through.  Hopefully things will fall into place for you.

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I hope so too! Thank you so much! *hugs*

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

((hugs)) I hope you find your mr right soon

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Thank you so much thats very sweet of you!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I am sorry..hope it happens soon for you. Thinking of you

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Thank you so very much!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry. I hope it happens soon for you too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN