Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Im in need of support an ( tmi )

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 7 Replies
Advice i had an lost my identical twin boys joseph an ethan dec 5 2012. I never got my period i was only bleeding very little after i had them . I started spotting off an on the 20th of dec i after i had them i stopped bleeding the 7th we have been doing it since i had them i know not suppossed 2 . An i started spotting off an on yesterday an 2 day. an also is there any moms who lost twins like me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM

((hugs)) I am sorry for your losses hun.  The spotting could be af getting ready to return but if you are thinking there is a chance you might be pg again then you could always take a test,

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:29 AM
I would take a test, that never hurts. If it's negative, AF is probably on her way. I am waiting on AF, and my time frame is very close to yours.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank u i just up this morning an nothing im testin around the 5th or the 10th so we shall see

Quoting Angela4boys:

I would take a test, that never hurts. If it's negative, AF is probably on her way. I am waiting on AF, and my time frame is very close to yours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Thank u i just up this morning an nothing im testin around the 5th or the 10th so we shall see

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

((hugs)) I am sorry for your losses hun.  The spotting could be af getting ready to return but if you are thinking there is a chance you might be pg again then you could always take a test,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I lost Dixie Dec 4th and had my first period the 15th of Jan it lasted 5 days. Like pps had said if is possible you could be preg. Test if not just wait it out everyone is different. And i remember asking this question not to long ago to. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Thank u i just up this morning an no spotting im testin around the 5th or the 10th so we shall see

Quoting mutantninja0813:

That sounds about how my period was after I lost Norah. My body took a long time to become normal again. It is possible you can be pregnant again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Thank u i just up this morning an no spotting im testin around the 5th or the 10th so we shall see

Quoting Bl3ss3dMommi:

I lost Dixie Dec 4th and had my first period the 15th of Jan it lasted 5 days. Like pps had said if is possible you could be preg. Test if not just wait it out everyone is different. And i remember asking this question not to long ago to. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)