Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Anniversary of dates and bittersweet moments (Preg. Mentioned)

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

This morning, I lay in bed being so thankful for these little soft hiccups, small punches, and feet under my ribs as I approach the 34th week of my second pregnancy. However, this morning it's a little more bittersweet. One year ago today I started spotting with my first pregnancy, not knowing that in 36 short, painful, hours we'd be losing our precious little one. Being pregnant now has taken away part of the sting, but it's still hard to accept that Peanut is gone. There are so many "what ifs" about those 2 days, that I still can't answer, and will never be able to, but luckily I've had the most amazing group of people here to support me. The most understanding husband, who holds me if I wake up crying, and is there to just cry with me at times. I know the pain will never fully go away, and that it does get easier, and for that I am more than greatful.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I'm so happy you have something kicking inside you to take your mind off your loss but sorry for your loss I know you never forget but hopefully gets easier ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Thinking of you. It is so bittersweet.
congrats and so glad all is well with your baby now.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM

((hugs))

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:07 AM

group hug

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM

*hugs*  I'll go through that too in May when my daughter's first birthday would have been and being in the 2nd trimester.  

KaTrina8187
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Its difficult for me, because I feel so happy and so blessed to be pregnant now, but I almost feel selfish, and like I'm over looking our other baby. I also feel like a lot of my family have forgotten about my MC, even when it's still very real to my husband and myself.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  I'll go through that too in May when my daughter's first birthday would have been and being in the 2nd trimester.  

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM
*hugs* your not selfish at all. It's okay to be happy. Your baby would want you to be. They know you still love and think about them.

Quoting KaTrina8187:

Its difficult for me, because I feel so happy and so blessed to be pregnant now, but I almost feel selfish, and like I'm over looking our other baby. I also feel like a lot of my family have forgotten about my MC, even when it's still very real to my husband and myself.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)