Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? February 4

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 25 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:04 AM
It's going to be a crazy busy week for me not sure if in ready for it!
Simplywaiting
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Should have started AF this morning and nothing yet, that's unusual as I've been pretty regular here recently.  I've actually been starting 2 days sooner and here we are on the day and I usually start first thing in the am and it's almost lunch time and nothing.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but don't even know what to think.  I'm having some mild cramping, but I did when I got pregnant too, so we shall see.  Hope things work out for the best as the DH and I have been trying for 10+ years and lost our first pregnancy in the summer.  It's been really hard on the both of us and just hoping things work in our favor sooner than later.  Hope everyone has a fabulous week and Sticky Baby Dust to all of us.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Us too, *sigh*.  I guess we have to be ready for it!!

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Praying this is it for you!!!!!!!

Quoting Simplywaiting:

Should have started AF this morning and nothing yet, that's unusual as I've been pretty regular here recently.  I've actually been starting 2 days sooner and here we are on the day and I usually start first thing in the am and it's almost lunch time and nothing.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but don't even know what to think.  I'm having some mild cramping, but I did when I got pregnant too, so we shall see.  Hope things work out for the best as the DH and I have been trying for 10+ years and lost our first pregnancy in the summer.  It's been really hard on the both of us and just hoping things work in our favor sooner than later.  Hope everyone has a fabulous week and Sticky Baby Dust to all of us.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Yes!!!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Us too, *sigh*.  I guess we have to be ready for it!!

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Wishing you and your DH the best! Maybe this is it for you!!! :)

Quoting Simplywaiting:

ragitty
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Ds threw up at school today. He is sitting on the couch watching Little Einsteins right now but I am praying it was just something he ate or he just needs to sleep it off. Sil is having her baby tomorrow and if he is sick he doesn't get to visit him in the hospital and, as of now, we are not allowed to visit them once they go home.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Oh no!!!!!! Praying he is ok!!!!

Quoting ragitty:

Ds threw up at school today. He is sitting on the couch watching Little Einsteins right now but I am praying it was just something he ate or he just needs to sleep it off. Sil is having her baby tomorrow and if he is sick he doesn't get to visit him in the hospital and, as of now, we are not allowed to visit them once they go home.

ragitty
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:36 PM

He just threw up again so odds are not in our favor :( No fever so I am pretty sure it's just a stomach thing but this means most likely he won't get to meet the baby tomorrow

Quoting echupko:

Oh no!!!!!! Praying he is ok!!!!

Quoting ragitty:

Simplywaiting
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Thank you soooo much.  We are praying it is it for us too and that we are blessed with a pregnancy we can carry to term.  Praying for no more angel babies.  Thanks again.

Quoting echupko:

Praying this is it for you!!!!!!!

Quoting Simplywaiting:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)