Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting a month after mc

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
So I noticed this morning some.brown spotting and now its pink... Anyone have this happen? Is it my period??? My opk has been gettingdarker over the last few days so I was thinking ovulation was coming soon...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM
It sounds like period... But you swing your opk is getting darker, and spotting... Any chance you are pregnant?
mlynnc2
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM

There always could be a change the dr said we didnt have to worry about stopping pregnancy since it was a natural mc and all went well and was done within 4 days.. Should I take a test??

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

It could be af coming back.  But I will say I had implantation bleeding with my dd and it was a pinkish color and didn't last long at all so it wouldn't hurt to take a test.

Vixter01
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I had a miscarriage in September 2012,was given the depo without asking if I wanted it...didn't go again when I was due on 21  December and had a weird brownish period that started the 28 December.I was supposed to start my period the 25 January but only did on 31 Jan but its nothing like a period,some brown discharge with pinkish colour somedays but no 'real period'..whats going on???

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this

You are talking to someone who buys tests in bulk, so yes, I'd test, LOL!  It never really hurts to test, at least it lets you know where you stand at that moment. 

Quoting mlynnc2:

There always could be a change the dr said we didnt have to worry about stopping pregnancy since it was a natural mc and all went well and was done within 4 days.. Should I take a test??

mlynnc2
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I am putting a test off lol but tonight I am nauseous.. Maybe its because I am in pain from falling down the stairs today but defiantly feel odd... Maybe I will wait a week or two to see if my period comes and then test.. I would hate to get a positive and then start bleeding

Quoting Angela4boys:

You are talking to someone who buys tests in bulk, so yes, I'd test, LOL!  It never really hurts to test, at least it lets you know where you stand at that moment. 

Quoting mlynnc2:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Oh you poor thing!  You fell down the stairs!?  I did that once, well not a fall where I was tumbling...I was carrying the baby downstairs in the dark, I stepped on the back of my pajama pants, and in a forward "splits" formation, slid down about 5 stairs.  Lets just say that I'm really not so flexible, and I was in Pain, and definitely felt "split" for weeks...ouch!  That was about 6 years ago, and I still remember it like it was yesterday, LOL!

Quoting mlynnc2:

I am putting a test off lol but tonight I am nauseous.. Maybe its because I am in pain from falling down the stairs today but defiantly feel odd... Maybe I will wait a week or two to see if my period comes and then test.. I would hate to get a positive and then start bleeding

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting mlynnc2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)