Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hi, I'm Riot

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am the mother of 3 amazing children. As well as 4 angels. My son Aidan is 6 1/2, my daughter Marti-Lynette is 2 1/2, and my daughter Lynda is 17 months.
I lost my 1st angel, Gavin Matthew in 1998. He was premature. Weighed 1 lb 8 oz. He lived 3 days before I had to make the difficult decision to end his pain and let the doctors take him off life support.
I lost my second angel in September of 2009. I was to early in my pregnancy to know a gender. I was 9 weeks.
My third and fourth angels were lost in April of 2011. My daughter Lynda was part of a set of triplets and at 4 months, 2 weeks apart, I miscarried 2 of my 3. Their names were Zoe and Jack.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Welcome Riot :)  I'm so sorry for your losses, but I'm glad you have found us.  This group is so wonderful, full of supportive women.  (((hugs)))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. We have an Aiden in our family too, just a different spelling. He's going to be three next month. My daughter, Tyler, will be 13 this summer...so mine are a little spread out. We lost our third baby in November, and weren't able to find out the gender at the time. I was 16w when we got the news. This is a great group and I'm so glad that you've found us.

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I'm sorry for your losses
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I am so sorry for your losses.  Hugs and welcome to the best (worse) group in the world.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I'm sorry for your losses.

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Nice to meet you Riot, though I'm sorry it's under these circumstances. I'm glad you're here. This is by far the most amazing, supportive and wonderful women!! Sorry for you losses!! **hugs** 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:19 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your losses hun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)