Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I know! And I have been so moody and crampy and I was feeling like it was never gonna happen!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I think this is the only time in our life when we're actually glad this happens. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
That has to be SO reassuring :). Sorry you are tired, but it's all for good reason :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hopefully pregnancy haze ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Thanks to you, dear Angela, for getting that ball rolling. I love crafts and stuff, I just feel like up into now, I've been in this off again, on again fog....

Quoting Angela4boys:

Fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm not sure yet. It's still early and my brain hasn't woken up yet! I think we're pretty good here. Doing some V-Day crafts with my little guy today.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm sure his/her head's fine! U/s just look funny anyways and it's hard because we're always on guard now! The HB sounds great!! 161!!! Wow!! 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

It's all about moving forward! On my first AF, I didn't even have any supplies for it! Hah! I had to send DH out to fetch them. Talk about being unprepared. I just wasn't even thinking!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I know! And I have been so moody and crampy and I was feeling like it was never gonna happen!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I think this is the only time in our life when we're actually glad this happens. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I wish....I'd like to be going throught that very much. AF is due in the next day or so for me too (Feb 7-8 is my window)....

Well, I have paint all over my dining table and floor and a very happy 3 year old to boot. Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what it's all about! :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Hopefully pregnancy haze ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Thanks to you, dear Angela, for getting that ball rolling. I love crafts and stuff, I just feel like up into now, I've been in this off again, on again fog....

Quoting Angela4boys:

Fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm not sure yet. It's still early and my brain hasn't woken up yet! I think we're pretty good here. Doing some V-Day crafts with my little guy today.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Yea, I'm not exactly prepared either, lol... But I have an emergency supply in my purse and car, lol!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It's all about moving forward! On my first AF, I didn't even have any supplies for it! Hah! I had to send DH out to fetch them. Talk about being unprepared. I just wasn't even thinking!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Samantha1114
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Started exercising last night. It felt really good. I want to get my body in good shape so I can try again in the spring. Trying to lose my tummy. I don't want to look pregnant anymore if there's no one in there yet...

Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Very moody and emotional today. I woke up very nauseous this morning. Just waiting to get our tax refund so we can finally get a dependable vehicle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)