Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I know! And I have been so moody and crampy and I was feeling like it was never gonna happen!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I think this is the only time in our life when we're actually glad this happens. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
That has to be SO reassuring :). Sorry you are tired, but it's all for good reason :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hopefully pregnancy haze ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Thanks to you, dear Angela, for getting that ball rolling. I love crafts and stuff, I just feel like up into now, I've been in this off again, on again fog....

Quoting Angela4boys:

Fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm not sure yet. It's still early and my brain hasn't woken up yet! I think we're pretty good here. Doing some V-Day crafts with my little guy today.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm sure his/her head's fine! U/s just look funny anyways and it's hard because we're always on guard now! The HB sounds great!! 161!!! Wow!! 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

It's all about moving forward! On my first AF, I didn't even have any supplies for it! Hah! I had to send DH out to fetch them. Talk about being unprepared. I just wasn't even thinking!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I know! And I have been so moody and crampy and I was feeling like it was never gonna happen!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I think this is the only time in our life when we're actually glad this happens. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I wish....I'd like to be going throught that very much. AF is due in the next day or so for me too (Feb 7-8 is my window)....

Well, I have paint all over my dining table and floor and a very happy 3 year old to boot. Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what it's all about! :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Hopefully pregnancy haze ;)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Thanks to you, dear Angela, for getting that ball rolling. I love crafts and stuff, I just feel like up into now, I've been in this off again, on again fog....

Quoting Angela4boys:

Fun!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm not sure yet. It's still early and my brain hasn't woken up yet! I think we're pretty good here. Doing some V-Day crafts with my little guy today.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Yea, I'm not exactly prepared either, lol... But I have an emergency supply in my purse and car, lol!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It's all about moving forward! On my first AF, I didn't even have any supplies for it! Hah! I had to send DH out to fetch them. Talk about being unprepared. I just wasn't even thinking!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Samantha1114
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Started exercising last night. It felt really good. I want to get my body in good shape so I can try again in the spring. Trying to lose my tummy. I don't want to look pregnant anymore if there's no one in there yet...

Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Very moody and emotional today. I woke up very nauseous this morning. Just waiting to get our tax refund so we can finally get a dependable vehicle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN