Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
junkj27
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM

My two year old was in the ER last night with Croup and bronchitis. No one in our house is sleeping. Nothing like meeting your deductible in February! Here's to hoping for AF to show up so we can get on making a 2013 baby at "no charge"(what DH calls it) since we met our deductible already :) Sick kiddos are the worse...

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Thats always good :)

Quoting echupko:

Busy but good!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats good.  Hope you have fun :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm not sure yet. It's still early and my brain hasn't woken up yet! I think we're pretty good here. Doing some V-Day crafts with my little guy today.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM

First AF?  Thats a good sign.  I wish you fast and good luck when you ttc again ;)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I would if I worked.  Yay, keep growing strong and healthy little one!  How far long are you?  Oh now I hope I didn't scare you with my story of Isabelle.  I never had an early loss but it scares me now even more hearing all the stories especially going to ultrasounds without a heart beat.  Usually they can't really see a good picture of the head until 11 + weeks.  I'm 11 weeks this week and this is the earliest they will check the head for me when I go on friday.  You've had serveral losses, they should be understanding.  But not much they can say or do right now.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Exercising can help your body and mind feel good :)  Thats what I said too then I got lazy again lol.  I hope you have better motivation then I did.  

Quoting Samantha1114:

Started exercising last night. It felt really good. I want to get my body in good shape so I can try again in the spring. Trying to lose my tummy. I don't want to look pregnant anymore if there's no one in there yet...

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* Hope you feel better.  

Quoting Schaiswife09:

Very moody and emotional today. I woke up very nauseous this morning. Just waiting to get our tax refund so we can finally get a dependable vehicle

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Oh no, I hope they feel better soon.  

Quoting junkj27:

My two year old was in the ER last night with Croup and bronchitis. No one in our house is sleeping. Nothing like meeting your deductible in February! Here's to hoping for AF to show up so we can get on making a 2013 baby at "no charge"(what DH calls it) since we met our deductible already :) Sick kiddos are the worse...

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! That's great :).

Quoting Samantha1114:

Started exercising last night. It felt really good. I want to get my body in good shape so I can try again in the spring. Trying to lose my tummy. I don't want to look pregnant anymore if there's no one in there yet...

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Blah! Hope you feel better! How nice that will be to get a car that's reliable! Good for you guys!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

Very moody and emotional today. I woke up very nauseous this morning. Just waiting to get our tax refund so we can finally get a dependable vehicle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN