Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:08 AM

No, I've had all vaginal births.  He did have bronchiolitis when he was maybe 2 months old.  The doctor said that tends to cause long term issue, and he would probably grow out of it by the time he's about 8....and the doctor was correct, that's pretty much how it went down.  Ava had RSV when she was 2 months old, 5 days in the hospital. Well same deal with her, every time she gets sick, it's "asthma," it goes right to her lungs.  So I'm guessing she's going to eventually grow out of it...That would be nice, because middle of the night breathing treatments, and sitting up all night watching them breathe, pretty much sucks!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Here's a random question. Was he delivered csection?

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh man, that sucks! My 3rd son had asthma, and croup so bad that the first few years I swear not a month would pass that we didn't have an ER visit! And EVERY time we were on vacation! I hope your little one gets well soon, and you all get some rest!

Quoting junkj27:

My two year old was in the ER last night with Croup and bronchitis. No one in our house is sleeping. Nothing like meeting your deductible in February! Here's to hoping for AF to show up so we can get on making a 2013 baby at "no charge"(what DH calls it) since we met our deductible already :) Sick kiddos are the worse...

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Yay! And :-(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:10 AM
My babies always look crazy early on!!! I'm sure all is well!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
YAY!!!!!! Exercise is so great!!!! Mentally AND physically!! Good luck!

Quoting Samantha1114:

Started exercising last night. It felt really good. I want to get my body in good shape so I can try again in the spring. Trying to lose my tummy. I don't want to look pregnant anymore if there's no one in there yet...

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Well I'm still only spotting here and there...but I'm glad to get this ball rolling, and get back to "normal"

Quoting echupko:

Yay! And :-(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Hugs and good luck! That's exciting!

Quoting Schaiswife09:

Very moody and emotional today. I woke up very nauseous this morning. Just waiting to get our tax refund so we can finally get a dependable vehicle
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Yes they are! It's heartbreaking! Praying your lo is well soon! And good luck!

Quoting junkj27:

My two year old was in the ER last night with Croup and bronchitis. No one in our house is sleeping. Nothing like meeting your deductible in February! Here's to hoping for AF to show up so we can get on making a 2013 baby at "no charge"(what DH calls it) since we met our deductible already :) Sick kiddos are the worse...

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Yes!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Thats always good :)

Quoting echupko:

Busy but good!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Praying! Don't give up hope yet!

Quoting MsWood729:

Seriously think I'm out this month my progestrone was only 6.57 I talked to my OB back in the states & she said I did ovulate but everywhere I'm reading says it needs to be above 10.  Took a HPT  on 11dpo it was  BFN but after it dried I seen a +, I was told to recheck with FMU but I'm out of test except digital so I will tomorrow.  I was really hoping this was out cycle, but I guess GOD says its not our time =(

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Maybe baby was moving and it's just not z good shot!

I could pull out some crazy u/s from my kids!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I'm just nervous even though I feel confident most of the time.  I just remember my first loss looked JUST like a baby at the 8w ultrasound, but this baby's head just kept looking weird.  It looked rounder in the US but the pic is just nagging at me.  I have decided not to be a worry wart and ask about it next week if I don't see a rounder head.  Ugh why me.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I would if I worked.  Yay, keep growing strong and healthy little one!  How far long are you?  Oh now I hope I didn't scare you with my story of Isabelle.  I never had an early loss but it scares me now even more hearing all the stories especially going to ultrasounds without a heart beat.  Usually they can't really see a good picture of the head until 11 + weeks.  I'm 11 weeks this week and this is the earliest they will check the head for me when I go on friday.  You've had serveral losses, they should be understanding.  But not much they can say or do right now.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Good I guess.  Just so tired.  I have work today, but I am coming home at noon-hate to do it but I am playing the pregnancy card.  Oh and I went to the doctor yesterday and the new little one is still going strong!  HB of 161 and he has little arm and legs now.  I guess I have to have something to worry about- the baby's head didn't look round, it looked flat especially in the US photos.  I have another US on Tuesday and hopefully it will look better then... maybe I should call the nurse and ask them if its okay?  They would understand that I am physco right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN