Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Replies (51-54):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Hugs. I'm glad they chose the other name!

Quoting ragitty:

Sil had the baby today. He was cute and I didn't feel hurt while holding him or seeing him or anything but something did make me cry. They named him Charleston but sil was talking about other names they considered and apparently this morning they were talking about naming him Elijah for about an hour, as per sil2's suggestion. My angel's name is Eli and they both know that (or at least knew). I left the room and dh followed and got mad at me for being upset over a name because "it's not like you own the name" It just really feels like I am the only one who truly remembers him/thinks of him as a human being.

Also, tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of the day I found out I was pregnant.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes that's good but it's all still very sad :-( I'm sorry.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Well I'm still only spotting here and there...but I'm glad to get this ball rolling, and get back to "normal"

Quoting echupko:

Yay! And :-(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thankfully I started spotting this morning!

ragitty
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Same, but I still found myself crying all night regardless

Quoting echupko:

Hugs. I'm glad they chose the other name!

Quoting ragitty:

Sil had the baby today. He was cute and I didn't feel hurt while holding him or seeing him or anything but something did make me cry. They named him Charleston but sil was talking about other names they considered and apparently this morning they were talking about naming him Elijah for about an hour, as per sil2's suggestion. My angel's name is Eli and they both know that (or at least knew). I left the room and dh followed and got mad at me for being upset over a name because "it's not like you own the name" It just really feels like I am the only one who truly remembers him/thinks of him as a human being.

Also, tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of the day I found out I was pregnant.

Zealand2008
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I've also read allergy to dairy can cause asthma symptoms.

Quoting Angela4boys:

No, I've had all vaginal births.  He did have bronchiolitis when he was maybe 2 months old.  The doctor said that tends to cause long term issue, and he would probably grow out of it by the time he's about 8....and the doctor was correct, that's pretty much how it went down.  Ava had RSV when she was 2 months old, 5 days in the hospital. Well same deal with her, every time she gets sick, it's "asthma," it goes right to her lungs.  So I'm guessing she's going to eventually grow out of it...That would be nice, because middle of the night breathing treatments, and sitting up all night watching them breathe, pretty much sucks!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Here's a random question. Was he delivered csection?

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh man, that sucks! My 3rd son had asthma, and croup so bad that the first few years I swear not a month would pass that we didn't have an ER visit! And EVERY time we were on vacation! I hope your little one gets well soon, and you all get some rest!

Quoting junkj27:

My two year old was in the ER last night with Croup and bronchitis. No one in our house is sleeping. Nothing like meeting your deductible in February! Here's to hoping for AF to show up so we can get on making a 2013 baby at "no charge"(what DH calls it) since we met our deductible already :) Sick kiddos are the worse...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)