Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi, Im new here and my name is Heather. I just had a miscarriage last night. I was 6 weeks pregnant.  This was my husband and I first child together. It hurts so bad. I feel like its the end of the world.  We wanted this baby so bad, and I feel like im alone. He doesn't understand what im going thru right now. He says lets just try again, and thats what i want too, but im just so depressed and angry!! It feels like my heart is in a million and one pieces!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Welcome Heather you have found a great group of women to help support you.
I am so sorry for your loss. It will get easier with time but will never go away entirely.
Hugs and Prayers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry for your loss. But you've found a great support group and u hope you find comfort here. im sorry you don't have the support you want from your hubby but men dont process things the same. I think if you talk to him things will be better. I was about as far along as you were when,i,lost my baby and its an unimaginable pain. Take your time to grieve and heal and remember we're all here for you. Im praying for you and i hope things work out with your hubby soon. *hugs*
hgarcia8411
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Thank you.  I think it will make me feel a little better to be able to talk to people who are going thru the same thing i am.

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:24 PM
It will it has helped me immensely it always helps when you talk to ppl who know the pain because well understand n never judge. Feel free to let it all out
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your loss! Mine mc was 6weeks ago and still feels like yesterday. With out these great ladies I wouldn't have made it. If you need anything ask one of us probably has been there ((hugs))
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Welcome Heather. I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs))). Losing a baby hurts! Men handle the loss so much differently than we do. I think in a lot of ways they don't begin to relate to the baby until they see physical changes in us, a big belly, feel the kicks and wiggles, start painting the room and helping choose names. But, for us moms, the connection is immediate. We are physically connected, and begin bonding from the first faint line.

I am glad you found this group. It's a great place to be after having a loss. I don't even know where I would be without these ladies. Please know that nothing is off limits here. If you have questions, ask! If you want to vent, do it! If you have been thinking about something, that seems crazy... There is nothing too crazy that we haven't been thinking about ourselves...if you just want to talk about your baby, do it! We are all here for you! ((((Hugs))))
Jones3536
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I am sorry this is a place where you can be open to talk to women that have been through what  you are going through right now. It has been a month since my loss and I am still crying.  I pray each day that  God help me to get stronger to deal with this pain. I pray for your strength to go through this loss that you are feeling.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:22 AM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss hun.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I'm so very sorry. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)