Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Hi, Im new here and my name is Heather. I just had a miscarriage last night. I was 6 weeks pregnant.  This was my husband and I first child together. It hurts so bad. I feel like its the end of the world.  We wanted this baby so bad, and I feel like im alone. He doesn't understand what im going thru right now. He says lets just try again, and thats what i want too, but im just so depressed and angry!! It feels like my heart is in a million and one pieces!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Replies (21-23):
hgarcia8411
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Thank you :-) im so scared!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Welcome to the group. Good news is you are NOT alone everyone in here has been effected by a loss.

What you feel is normal and men just don't understand what the feeling is like and how quickly we bond to our children. M/c are common so do NOT feel like it is your fault because I assure you NOTHING you did was wrong. Trying again is what most people do but no matter what it will hurt for a while. It took me many months to come to peace with the loss of mine and SO first baby together. We were both lost and sad but we held out hope it would happen again since it happened once and today I am 26w1d pregnant and it has been a blessing. Take all the time you need and grieve how you see fit. Find someone to talk to no matter how hard it is it will help to express your feelings. We in this group are always here!

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! Praying for peace and comfort. Everyone here is incredibly nice and so supportive. Everyone is here to help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)