Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? February 6

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 35 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Busy! Anyone want to come help me??? Lol
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm good.  Been waking up earlier and earlier though...grrr!  At this rate, being an earlier bird is going to become a night owl. 

Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Hope it slows down a bit!

Quoting echupko:

Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Aww...that is not good. I love waking up early, but not before I want to wake up. Hopefully you can rest during the day if you need too.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm good.  Been waking up earlier and earlier though...grrr!  At this rate, being an earlier bird is going to become a night owl. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I can't sleep when it's light out, LOL...I'm weird.  It always starts with having to go pee, LOL...TMI I know.  But I need to go pee, then I'm up, I will lay back down, but can't go to sleep, so I just get up. 

Quoting Irene1923:

Aww...that is not good. I love waking up early, but not before I want to wake up. Hopefully you can rest during the day if you need too.

Quoting Angela4boys:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Oh no!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Next week will be better!

Quoting Irene1923:

Hope it slows down a bit!

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Lol. I wish! We have too much going on this week too. My daughter has an upcoming concert for All District Choir, Taekwondo Belt testing and I have to run my son 3.5 hours away for a appointment with his pedicatric dermatologist in Richmond, VA. So all of that plus the regular stuff = one very tired mama. :)

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Haha. I'm like that even when I'm not pregnant. Major puppy bladder. I can't do light or any noise either. Not even birds chirping. I hope you get some sleep soon!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I can't sleep when it's light out, LOL...I'm weird.  It always starts with having to go pee, LOL...TMI I know.  But I need to go pee, then I'm up, I will lay back down, but can't go to sleep, so I just get up. 

Quoting Irene1923:

Quoting Angela4boys:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I feel guilty saying this (sorry Angela) but I slept until TEN!  I am gonna go see my cousin and her baby today.  Her baby is 2 weeks old and all hell has broken loose.  Her inlaws claim the baby looks "black" because he has this awesome tan and pink skin.  She moved out of their house and in with her mother who also claims the baby looks "black."  My cousin came up with this story that she was raped by a black man around the time she conceived (I'm not sure I believe she was raped or did it drunk and willing-but I don't care, its a baby!).  I am just so mad because everyone is treating her like crap and not caring about her well being or the baby at all!!!  I honest believe the baby belongs to her boyfriend (the dates match up PERFECT) plus I think the baby looks just like my cousin's sister (dark hair, pretty tan, same splotchy birth mark).  I just think there are certain times in life (like when a baby is involved) that you stand behind blood no matter what!  I have told her to pack up her baby and come stay with me- right now we are short on space, but in two weeks we should be in our new home and will have a spare bedroom for about 9 months.  Ugh sorry to unload on ya'll it has just been bothering me something terriable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)