Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Replies (31-35):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:12 AM

(((hugs)))  sometimes it's about survival Hun!  Praying things get easier soon.

Quoting kincaidmama86:

Just doing my best, today and yesterday have been what i refer to as bed days, days where getting out of bed are hard. I played with my two kidos today then went and cried my eyes out in the shower. my best isnt perfect but its the best i can do for now.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I'm so sorry :-( hugs and prayers

Quoting ragitty:

Shitty. A year ago today I found out I was pregnant. Yesterday sil had her baby and, while the baby doesn't bother me, it has brought all my emotions to the surface. I have not been able to stop crying since we got home from the hospital yesterday. Nothing anyone has said has helped even a little bit.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Thanks!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

Hope you had a good day anyways though! Wish we couod all help!

Quoting echupko:

Busy! Anyone want to come help me??? Lol
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:46 AM
So glad you guys made it safely!!!!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I am home! I am so relieved and excited to be home. It has been a long month and a half almost being gone and the last 2 days of driving were long and tiring, but thankfully we didnt have any troubles. No time to relax though..gonna be a super busy couple weeks! Hooe everyone has been doing good...I have bee trying to check in as much as possible
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:47 AM
It doesn't have to be perfect. You are grieving. It's ok to cry and feel sad. Praying for some "good days", hugs

Quoting kincaidmama86:

Just doing my best, today and yesterday have been what i refer to as bed days, days where getting out of bed are hard. I played with my two kidos today then went and cried my eyes out in the shower. my best isnt perfect but its the best i can do for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)