Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what you see......Pic from this morning.... Last test, I promise!!!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 82 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is from testing this morning. I keep thinking I see a + but hten I look at it an I am not so sure. These are the pics. Sometimes you can see it sometimes you cant.... I am going to retest in the morning. (af is due tomorrow).

From this morning

Just so its clear to everyone...............

I have a drs appt. on Tuesday for blood work and talk about our options. I am very excited and scared!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I see a faint line but I wear reading glasses and sometimes my eyes play tricks on me! Let us know when you test again and good luck!!!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I def think my eyes are playing tricks on me! Because there is def no + sign on the test now.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I think I see a faint line but I wear reading glasses and sometimes my eyes play tricks on me! Let us know when you test again and good luck!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Without a doubt I see it:) congrats:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Maybe run out today and get a first repsonse test? I took one of those last time pretty early and it showed up clearer. In the middle picture, it looks positive.

blessedisme3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Yes it's positive.
Jess8685
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I'm pretty sure I see a faint line in all pics but one
Congrats =]
blessedisme3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM
When they're that light, the line will disappear as the test dries. That happened with the first three tests I took this pregnancy.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I def think my eyes are playing tricks on me! Because there is def no + sign on the test now.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh heck yes! I see a BFP in all those pictures! Yeahhhhhh!!!
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this

That's a BFP, I'm 99.9% sure of it!! the verticle line is faint but there and I see pink in both!!! KUP with a new test!!  **hugs**

kimscorner
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I see a positive in the second picture, but not in the others.

I liked (and only used) the First Response tests.  Those are pretty darn accurate.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)