Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

in the quiet

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 14 Replies
It seems so hard to go do things where I know I am going to be semi alone and in the quiet where there will be nothing keeping me from crying and thinking about my baby.
It's so hard to go ride my horse or go to a yoga class even though I really want me time right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RiotPixie
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Sorry for your loss.
RiotPixie
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM
How long ago?
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Thanks. 2 weeks.

Quoting RiotPixie:

How long ago?
RiotPixie
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I had one, my fifth, in October. I have 3 healthy children but it still hurts. It gets better. Good luck.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM
(((Hugs))) 2 weeks is still really new, and the wounds are still very raw. It takes some time hun :(
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I'm going to say it was several weeks for me before I could really do much of anything totally solo. Same reasons. I'm so sorry, it does get easier. (hugs)

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I guess I'm the opposite i want to be alone or just with my dd & dh anyone else I shut down to I'm so thankful for this group its the only way I can talk about it..... I hope it gets easier for you ((hugs))
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Hugs, I think crying is part of healing.  I felt closest to my baby when I was crying for her.  Hang in there

Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I don't care to be around anyone other then my dd or dh but I also don't want to be completely alone.
A side from my mom DH and 2 good friends no one really understands the pain they think because physically I'm okay than I am fine so I don't care to talk to any of them right now as harsh as that is. I don't care to go out to town because I just don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of people, I can barely see a baby, pregnant belly or anything to do with a baby without tearing up and looking like a idiot. So I would rather stay home.
This group is very good because it can remind us we are not alone in these feelings an we will make it through.
Hugs. I am sorry you have to go through this no one should ever have to go through this.

Quoting Herlache:

I guess I'm the opposite i want to be alone or just with my dd & dh anyone else I shut down to I'm so thankful for this group its the only way I can talk about it..... I hope it gets easier for you ((hugs))
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Thank you.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm going to say it was several weeks for me before I could really do much of anything totally solo. Same reasons. I'm so sorry, it does get easier. (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN