Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
It seems so hard to go do things where I know I am going to be semi alone and in the quiet where there will be nothing keeping me from crying and thinking about my baby.
It's so hard to go ride my horse or go to a yoga class even though I really want me time right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-14):
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
There was so many other groups we could have joined... I am soooooo glad I picked this one!!! I had no clue how often this happens. some stories make me cry but saying positive words to them kind of helps me be strong. (( hugs))

Quoting Namaste09:

I don't care to be around anyone other then my dd or dh but I also don't want to be completely alone.

A side from my mom DH and 2 good friends no one really understands the pain they think because physically I'm okay than I am fine so I don't care to talk to any of them right now as harsh as that is. I don't care to go out to town because I just don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of people, I can barely see a baby, pregnant belly or anything to do with a baby without tearing up and looking like a idiot. So I would rather stay home.

This group is very good because it can remind us we are not alone in these feelings an we will make it through.

Hugs. I am sorry you have to go through this no one should ever have to go through this.

Quoting Herlache:

I guess I'm the opposite i want to be alone or just with my dd & dh anyone else I shut down to I'm so thankful for this group its the only way I can talk about it..... I hope it gets easier for you ((hugs))
Treasure43
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I felt that way at first but it gets better...I promise!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM

*hugs*

angelmomofk
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM
It took me 2 months before I could be alone and in the quite. It's the "stiillness" of the house when my husband and 2 kids left for the day that always got to me. You see we were anticipating cries, and gurgles, and noise, not stillness. And that was so hard for me that when I delivered my daughter there was no cry, no sound, just the wailing and crying in my heart. It is so hard, but try and stay busy, blog on this site and join a support group in your town. It helps a lot, and the women I have met through my support group have become like family. I still have good days and bad days, and some worse than others, but as time goes on, you will have fewer and fewer really "sad" days. Thinking and praying for u
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN