Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

fears on telling my ex about my miscarriage

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 17 Replies

I finally got the courage to want to tell my ex about our baby. I'm trying to get a hold of him through his cousin with no luck. I know he knows i want to talk to him but i guess since i avoided him so much its kind of taken by surprise. Im so anxious to talk to him. I really dont know what exactly im expecting of him but im getting impatient. Im also scared about how hes going to react. Im scared hes not going to care but mostly im scared that he'll be mad. I guess its understandable id be mad too. I guess i just want him to comfort me. I dont know maybe im just sounding crazy. I guess cause when we broke up he left knowing that there was a possibility i was pregnant. In my mind if he left he didnt care so if he didnt care about that why would he care about this? I guess theres a lot of fear going in to this but i would probably drive myself crazy if i didnt do it.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Well, I think it's fine to tell him... But you are right, you probably won't get the reaction you are hoping for. There is probably good reason he is your ex. But, with him being an Ex, you have nothing to lose. I wish you the best of luck hun! I hope the words flow freely, and you get out all you need to say. I hope you get some closure from telling him (((hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with angela4boys! Hopefully you'll be able to tell him but don't get your hopes up for his response
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs, I think you are right to tell him.  I think even if you don't get the response you were looking for, he deserves to know.  Good luck and update us when you finally get to tell him.

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! :) closure is probably the only reason im doing it so i hope i get some too lol

Quoting Angela4boys:

Well, I think it's fine to tell him... But you are right, you probably won't get the reaction you are hoping for. There is probably good reason he is your ex. But, with him being an Ex, you have nothing to lose. I wish you the best of luck hun! I hope the words flow freely, and you get out all you need to say. I hope you get some closure from telling him (((hugs)))

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Thank you! Yea i feel pretty bad for not telling him sooner, keeping it from him isnt necessarily going ti help. Ill update asap!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Hugs, I think you are right to tell him.  I think even if you don't get the response you were looking for, he deserves to know.  Good luck and update us when you finally get to tell him.

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I think its a good idea to tell him. Thinking of you
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Hope so too. Thanks hun!

Quoting Herlache:

I agree with angela4boys! Hopefully you'll be able to tell him but don't get your hopes up for his response

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Thank you sweetie!

Quoting mommyofnoah208:

I think its a good idea to tell him. Thinking of you

lunarmamma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I could have wrote that myself! I never told my ex I was pregnant. I have been trying to work up the courage to tell him. Every time I think I can I chicken out. Good luck honey, let us know how it turns out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the other ladies I think it's good your telling him even if you don't get the reaction you want because at least it can help you get some closure (hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN