Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

fears on telling my ex about my miscarriage

Posted by   + Show Post

I finally got the courage to want to tell my ex about our baby. I'm trying to get a hold of him through his cousin with no luck. I know he knows i want to talk to him but i guess since i avoided him so much its kind of taken by surprise. Im so anxious to talk to him. I really dont know what exactly im expecting of him but im getting impatient. Im also scared about how hes going to react. Im scared hes not going to care but mostly im scared that he'll be mad. I guess its understandable id be mad too. I guess i just want him to comfort me. I dont know maybe im just sounding crazy. I guess cause when we broke up he left knowing that there was a possibility i was pregnant. In my mind if he left he didnt care so if he didnt care about that why would he care about this? I guess theres a lot of fear going in to this but i would probably drive myself crazy if i didnt do it.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (11-17):
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM
I think if it brings you closure you should do it. You have my and I'm sure everyones support. Thank you and I'll be sure to update. I'm here if you need any words of encouragement *hugs*

Quoting lunarmamma:

I could have wrote that myself! I never told my ex I was pregnant. I have been trying to work up the courage to tell him. Every time I think I can I chicken out. Good luck honey, let us know how it turns out.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Thank you....I think it would give me closure, but I am terrified

Quoting chicago1:

I think if it brings you closure you should do it. You have my and I'm sure everyones support. Thank you and I'll be sure to update. I'm here if you need any words of encouragement *hugs*

Quoting lunarmamma:

I could have wrote that myself! I never told my ex I was pregnant. I have been trying to work up the courage to tell him. Every time I think I can I chicken out. Good luck honey, let us know how it turns out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I know the feeling all to well im loosing sleep over it. Its really nerve wrecking but i think once its over with we'll be at peace with ourselves

Quoting lunarmamma:

Quoting chicago1:

Quoting lunarmamma:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Amen to that....I agree completely

Quoting chicago1:

I know the feeling all to well im loosing sleep over it. Its really nerve wrecking but i think once its over with we'll be at peace with ourselves

Quoting lunarmamma:

Quoting chicago1:

Quoting lunarmamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Well, I think it's fine to tell him... But you are right, you probably won't get the reaction you are hoping for. There is probably good reason he is your ex. But, with him being an Ex, you have nothing to lose. I wish you the best of luck hun! I hope the words flow freely, and you get out all you need to say. I hope you get some closure from telling him (((hugs)))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Lol. I'm agreeing with Angela~again. Lol. I hope it all works out for you and you're able to get some closure so you can process things and move forward. :)

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

wise woman that one lol thank you! :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Lol. I'm agreeing with Angela~again. Lol. I hope it all works out for you and you're able to get some closure so you can process things and move forward. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)