Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Third Miscarriage and it is killing me

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

Monday I had a D&C performed after going to my first ob visit with a new dr on 1/31/13. I did not like my first practice because my progesterone dropped and they did nothing. I told them I needed suppositories or cream. There was a heartbeat at 6 weeks and it was amazing because my first two pregnancies there were no heartbeats on my first visit. I know it is early and I am waiting to hear back from the Pathologist report but not a day goes by where I do not cry or get depressed. I keep picturing the ultrasound with no heartbeat and I relive the pain I felt. My husband and I would like to know why this keeps happening and try one more time. My husband is very supportive but also does not want to see me like this. I don't show my emotions while around people but he can tell it kills me. What are things that helped you deal with the pain?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I am so sorry for your losses. It helped me to listen to a few songs about loss, to write to my baby or to just write out all my feelings, to talk on cafemom, i made stuff and got a few things in memory of him. Thinking of you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Soma812
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have had six miscarriages and I have been so scared to try again. I always found it helpful to talk to my husband about how I was feeling. Listening to songs about loss do help a lot and helps you if you want to just cry. Give yourself that cry session to let out all your emotions. Thinking of you and hope things get better

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) I am sorry for your losses hun.  What helped me deal with the pain the most was just talking about my loss and also just doing stuff to keep my mind off it.

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your losses. I'm new to all this only 6 weeks out. The wonderful ladies on here have helped me the most! Hopefully you'll find some answers ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovekeith12
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM

I am so sorry . I have no clue why it happens . I had my 3rd loss in Dec and it just stinks .

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Time.  Time is pretty much all that has helped ease or numb the pain.  And also the stubbornness that I want another baby.  I've lost two pregnancies in a row, 16 weeks and 9 weeks.  We want to get the prize, not defeat.  ((((hugs))))  I'm so sorry for your losses Hun :(

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I'm so sorry. (hugs)

Chocolatediva81
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Nothing helped me and it just got easier as time went on. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I would get a new doctor if you haven't already and start having them run tests.  Hopefully they can figure out how to help you.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

im sorry hugs

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN