Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Monday I had a D&C performed after going to my first ob visit with a new dr on 1/31/13. I did not like my first practice because my progesterone dropped and they did nothing. I told them I needed suppositories or cream. There was a heartbeat at 6 weeks and it was amazing because my first two pregnancies there were no heartbeats on my first visit. I know it is early and I am waiting to hear back from the Pathologist report but not a day goes by where I do not cry or get depressed. I keep picturing the ultrasound with no heartbeat and I relive the pain I felt. My husband and I would like to know why this keeps happening and try one more time. My husband is very supportive but also does not want to see me like this. I don't show my emotions while around people but he can tell it kills me. What are things that helped you deal with the pain?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-12):
dfaley1066
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Thank you everyone foryour condolences!!!!!!  When I am working I am busy and it keeps my mind occupied. As soon as I leave the building and get into my car I start picturing all the things we wanted to do when the baby got here. I am trying not to be bitter. I had a good 40 second cry last night. I cried when I was alone in the exam room after being told I lost it. My husband is great. Very supportive and positive but I have always been the strong one and just can't break down in front of anyone. I would love to just break down in his arms I just can't do it. I get teary and will talk to him about it but won't cry. My family has also been supportive. I have a follow up appointment with my new dr on the 26th and I hope I will find out what the Pathology report said. My new dr has also been in touch with genetic councilors and want me to see them first then an endocrinologist. Luckily I had a ton of tests done after my second miscarriage. I was told I have no issues with my thyroid nor anything wrong with my clotting factors or uterus. I was told I am a carrier of the cystic fibrosis gene. My husband needs to be checked to see if he is a carrier.  

blessedbyGod141
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, just praying thats all that helped me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)