Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Need to vent way tmi

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
OK I know my body has to reajust but had two weeks of yucky brown cm one week into that started cramping bad for two more weeks thought for sure af was coming nothing now had a couple of normal days and started to cramp again I'm trying to stay positive but my body needs to get in check with itself I know I'm only 6 weeks out of my mc but.........?????????? Sorry just had to get it out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunarmamma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry for your loss. I think its cause our bodies go through so much it takes time for them to go back to normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun I know it can be pretty aggravating waiting for your body to go back to normal after a loss.

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Thank you I'm just frustrated and you ladies are all i have to vent to
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

The cramping could possibly be overdoing it. I had a lot of bad cramping even after my bleeding had stopped. It always got worse whenever I would do too much. Even going up and down stairs too many times would set it off. Your body has so much healing to do after a miscarriage, it's a lot like after giving birth for a few weeks. It's been almost a month now but I still get cramping once in a while and can feel my uterus squeezing and shrinking.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Your body is going through so much...so many mixed messages it gets with miscarriage.  That being said, if this continues, I'd be getting rechecked to be sure there is no retained tissue.  (((hugs)))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, I know you're frustrated. It takes awhile for things to bounce back to normal. It took 32 days for my cycle for finally show up. If it seems like it's not though and the cramping is really bad, I'd get checked out just to make sure everything's passed. (hugs)

tiffluv81
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

urrrgghhh i completely understand after my first mc i bled for 8 weeks heavy to light and light to heavy then stopped for 2 weeks to start back two weeks later It took 3 mths to get my 28 day cycle back then i had gotten pregnant the first good cycle then lost that one also and so fourth for two more angel babies total 4 and bled over 2 weeks on all four. Even after having a procedure to remove and the tissue from my uterus that was left from mc.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*  Hopefully you will get AF will soon and your body can start physically healing.

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Dr won't check anything for 2 more weeks the cramps are getting horrible but then go away for awhile then there back???? Wait another 2 weeks I guess
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Omg how horrible I'm sorry I guess I don't have it that bad but I'm just frustrated

Quoting tiffluv81:

urrrgghhh i completely understand after my first mc i bled for 8 weeks heavy to light and light to heavy then stopped for 2 weeks to start back two weeks later It took 3 mths to get my 28 day cycle back then i had gotten pregnant the first good cycle then lost that one also and so fourth for two more angel babies total 4 and bled over 2 weeks on all four. Even after having a procedure to remove and the tissue from my uterus that was left from mc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN