Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

going purple then miscarriage!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
I need help I am 18, I was 8-9weeks pregnant & one morning my friend came in my room to wake me up, she shuck me because she thought I was dead' I had purple face & purple lips then next morning around 10am I started bleeding then clots when to
Hospital & they sent me for scan next day. & the baby had come out by this time. need help! I don't understand why I was purple in my sleep?
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlynnc2
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Sleep apnea maybe?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeckD
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM
What's that? & should I go see a doctor before getting pregnant again
lunarmamma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Sleep apnea is where you stop breathing in your sleep, but I have never heard if it turning you purple. Did you mention this to the doctors? If not, you need to honey. And I am so sorry for your loss sweetie.

Quoting BeckD:

What's that? & should I go see a doctor before getting pregnant again

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckD
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM
no didn't tell the doctor because I was scared' of what they may say, But really think I need too I worry about it because I don't no what could of happens if she didn't wake me. thank you. I have look on Internet but haven't seen anything about it. & would like a baby in the future
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:34 PM

First off I am sorry for your loss hun ((hugs)) and that is scary what happened.  I agree with the other ladies I would definitely bring it up to your doctor because I don't think what happened had anything to do with your miscarriage.

BeckD
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Yes was very scary. just hoping it didn't corse the miscarriage & need to be checked before trying again don't wont that to happen again. hoping its nothing & nothing dangerous
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I'd check for sleep apnea, which is when you don't get enough oxygen during sleep and it can get very serious. Maybe your body going through the miscarriage before you knew about it also could have thrown you off. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I don't know hun, I'm so sorry for your loss.  You definitely need more evaluation though by a doctor.  Sounds like circulatory issues or lack of oxygen.  What did the doctor say? 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I think the turning purple was unrelated to your loss. I'm going to echo the other ladies and suggest that you bring it up with your doctor when you can. I think sleep apnea could be a viable answer because you'd stop breathing. Wishing you the best!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN