Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Mom of one son and a little girl in spirit

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have always had irregular periods so I never thought I would get pregnant. So one day I was hanging out with some friends my friends dared me to prove I wasn't pregnant. So I took a test that my ftiend had,and to my surprise it was positive. In September 18,2004 I gave birth to a 3lb boy. 4 years later on a routine doctors visit I learned I was pregnant and I was so excited. One day I came down with flu lik symptoms and went to the E.R and I was told I had some kind of viral infection,and I was given a prescription and sent home.About an hour after I returned home my water broke,and my baby lived in the womb 4 days in the womb without little to no fluid. A few days later I began to contract and I delivered a live little girl and they told me she wasn't worth trying to save,so she kicked and moved until she gave up. That was the worst feeling and pain I ever experienced. Now 4 1/2 years later me and my husband just started trying with the help of provera and clomid,and I can't help but think the worst about everything. Can anyone relate?

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (11-10):
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN