Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hpt pic opinions please

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM
  • 46 Replies
Ok ladies so af is due tomorrow by I haven't been feeling like she is going to come the normal signs ya know I figured I'd test just to see maybe its me holding onto hope that we won't have to keep saving for the reversal because we're still in early stages of post v and he won't go back in to get checked he says he just has a feeling it worked , I also have to have a visual exam the 18 because of abnormal pap at my post delivery appt. I've had some weird things happen this month as I've posted in my other posts my question is in these pics do you see anything or is this the Evap or indent line I've heard you guys talk about there's pics before I took it apart and after
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:14 PM

New Message

Tawnmarie

New Message

Tawnmarie

New Message

Laurajc06
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I see a line but I honestly couldn't say if it is an Evap or not. If it were me I'd retest in a few hours and if you get the same then I'd say you're pregnant. Sorry I can't much help. I've never used those tests and only ever had one evap on a wondfo.
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I definitely see a line in all of them. Honestly, I would think you are pregnant. My feeling is, if there is a line, faint or not, you are pregnant. Wait a few days and then take another.

So this is totally none of my business, but you brought it up, and it makes me curious. So your husband had a vasectomy, and it's in the early phases, so it was recent, but you are already discussing or saving for a reversal?

And then also, when was your loss? It took me like 3 weeks and a few days to get a negative test.
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM
We had his gas done 11/26/12 lost our son 11/28/12 so were a little over what ten weeks now since he had it done the reason we thought it didn't work and discussed and found the dr for te reversal was because last month after lots of trying I still got my period
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:18 PM
I've already had negative tests after we lost CaydAnn . Me and you have talked on my other posts do you not remember?
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:19 PM
It's a 88cent Walmart test
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I missd the other part of your question sorry yes we're are already discussing reversal because our son only lived 48 min after delivery pre term due to an incompetent cervix uncaught the only reason we did the vas in the first place is he was to be our last and I was past my twenty weeks the other questions I think I've answered in my other replays let me know if I missed anything

Quoting Angela4boys:

I definitely see a line in all of them. Honestly, I would think you are pregnant. My feeling is, if there is a line, faint or not, you are pregnant. Wait a few days and then take another.

So this is totally none of my business, but you brought it up, and it makes me curious. So your husband had a vasectomy, and it's in the early phases, so it was recent, but you are already discussing or saving for a reversal?

And then also, when was your loss? It took me like 3 weeks and a few days to get a negative test.

Angela4boys
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Yes, I do. So he had his vasectomy and two days later you lost your baby :( that's heartbreaking hun, I'm so sorry.

Ok, bear with me, I'm not sure if I'm understanding, I just want to be clear. So HE had a vasectomy, but you thought it didn't work because you got your period? Because him having a vasectomy shouldn't have an affect on your periods. Unless he had some swimmers still swimming, or the procedure didn't work, and you were pregnant then you might not have a period, because you could be pregnant.

Quoting Tawnmarie:

It's a 88cent Walmart test
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)