Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

lost my baby at 16 weeks

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 19 Replies
My name is Priscilla Jamison. We lost our baby last sunday. I was 16 weeks along. I have two Bds of my own and he has two sons of his own. We wanted this baby so bad. Its so hard bc i am having a hard time dealing with it. I am not sure if i want to try again. He said he is leaving it up to me. I need moms who have gone though this to talk to. If anyone wants to chat w me please text me at 489-322-8119 i just need some support bc this very hard.
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Have you thought about looking for a local support group?  That has helped me so much to go to monthly meetings with actual people and they can relate.  *hugs*

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Priscilla, I am so sorry you are going through this. You are certainly not alone. I lost my baby at 16 weeks last June. It hurts so much, and I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know exactly the feeling that you don't know if you can risk going through this again... I said the same thing. Give yourself time hun, I know that relatively quickly I knew that a baby was worth the fight. Right now, you are really raw, the emotional wounds are deep, but slowly you will heal, even if you are still scarred by this, it's less painful overtime. I just want you to know we are all here for you. I'm glad you found this group... It has helped me so much.

I'm sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

lainey531
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I also lost my son at 16 weeks. Praying for you. It is a tough road but you will survive it. You're strong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my son right around 17 weeks, i k ow it is so hard and heartbreaking. Making or buying something in memory of your baby can help a little. Thinking of you and welcome to the group and hoping you find support here
ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, you have found an amazing group filled with wonderful women who offer the best support! Have you thought about a local support group? I pray you find peace and healing in due time, and you make some great connections here! <3 *hugs* 

chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM

so sorry for your loss  youve found a great support group. these are great women who offer comfort and support, feel free to release all of it. *hugs* sweetie message me if you want to chat. youre in my prayers

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my daughter at 19weeks in Sept. and the pain is like no other.  This group is the only thing that got me through my losses-no one understands like another mother who has lost that precious life.  Use this group, tell us all your hurts and fears because atleast one other lady (prob the whole group!) will relate and understand.  Have you named your angel?  Sometimes that goes along way in the healing process.  Hugs and I hope this group brings you some comfort

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:31 PM
I am sorry for your loss! I agree with the other ladies with out this group I would be a mess feel free to ask anything or just vent ((hugs))
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM

((hugs)) I am sorry for your loss hun.  This group is amazing and these ladies are so supportive so I hope you do find the support you need here.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! I had a stillborn at 40 weeks and a miscarriage at 13, so I know what you are going through.

Have you thought about counseling? It helped me. Also local support groups are great to, it gets you that face to face, one on one times it sounds like you really need right now.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN