Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Memorial Jewelry ~ paying it forward.

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 51 Replies
11 moms liked this

Ok, so this might be a little unconventional but I figure I'll give it a shot.

I started this project a couple months back called www.BaileysLight.com. It's named after our daughter who we lost March of 2012.

Here is the story: After my miscarriage I was really struggling with not having anything tangible to remember her by, no grave, no ashes, nothing. I found some really cool sites online that sell memorial jewelry for pregnancy loss, super cool idea but also super expensive. In the end a friend bought a necklace for me, I was so touched that I want to pay it forward.

Here is what I did. With the help of a lot of friends I started making my own memorial jewelry and giving it away for free to mom's who also experienced a loss. I started a website www.baileyslight.com where anyone can order one of these necklaces.

Anyway, here is why I'm posting. There are a lot of deserving moms on this forum who I would really like to bless with one of these necklaces. If you or someone you know has experienced the loss of a child, infant or pregnancy, please, please, please, check out my site www.baileyslight.com and fill out the order form. Then tell other moms about it.

I also have a store page where you can order other gifts too, if you like, 100% of the profits go to helping me keep this going. But mostly I just really want everyone to check out www.Baileyslight.com and fill out the order form to get a free memorial necklace.

I have enough supplies for about 100 necklaces at this point. Also, since I make each one by hand the turnaround time may very depending on the volume of order so please be patient with me : )

THANK YOU!!!!

-beth

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM

That is very sweet!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
momofcrazypants
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Very, very sweet of you and super thoughtful as well!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM

That is such a great thing to do especially in memory of your daughter :)

cassie241986
by Cassie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:56 PM
What a wonderful way to pay it forward. There beautiful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM
What a beautiful way to honor your daughter
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Bless you, what a beautiful way to keep your daughters memory alive and at the same time help other mothers. This is great
echupko
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM
So awesome!!!
Herlache
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM
You are so sweet that is very thoughtful!!!!
Tawnmarie
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM
That's so awesome and good deed may you be blessed for being everyone's angel in disguise that's experiencing or has had a loss thank you ;)
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Very sweet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN