Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

pls answer im confused i need an answer

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
I have a mejor question easy when your in your first weeks of pregnancy like be for you knoe tour pregnant time and you take birth control can you like miscarry or lose the baby or egg before it starts forming better?
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sillymommy08
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I got pregnant on the pill. My ds is now 14 and perfect! Nothing is 100% (unless you don't have your ovaries I guess)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:13 AM

I have gotten pregnant on Birth Control pills twice, they are 8 and 6 years old now.  During the pregnancy with my 8 year old, I didn't know I was pregnant until the first week in my second trimester.  I had donated blood, went to the tanning salon (I don't do that anymore ;), I'm sure I had alcohol here and there, although I'm not a big drinker, but a glass of wine here and there...he's fine.  Birth control pills contain nothing leathal, they contain hormones that your body make anyways.  They actually mock a pregnancy, and since your body thinks it is pregnant, it does not ovulate (usually), but nothing is 100%...and I have an 8 and 6 year old to prove that case.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Is the question would the birth control pills cause you to miscarry? I don't think so, they're just hormones. They do recommend that if you do find out you're pregnant while on them to stop taking them. I too, was one of the women who got pregnant while taking birth control pills. DS will turn 3 in two and a half weeks now.

jacksmom3707
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:19 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)