Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a bittersweet month

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
I've been away from this group for months now, I'm due to have my baby on Friday, it's bittersweet because it'll be a year that we lost our first baby on feb 26th and it was bad enough that the 26th was supposed to be my due date for this baby, I want to be happy that I'm having a healthy baby after losing one but I want both, maybe that makes me selfish but its how I've felt for awhile now :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM

((hugs)) that dosen't make you selfish hun. I had a my rainbow baby a little over a year ago and I felt that way at times to. 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Not selfish at all, just a mother that loves her babies. Hugs and good luck with the birth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:07 AM

You aren't selfish, you are just a greiving mother ((((hugs))))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I'm going to be feeling that way too, I think it's normal. Congrats on the baby!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM

*hugs*  Congrats, I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery.  It will probably be bittersweet.  But I also think it will be just what you need on a tough day like that too :)

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I'm sorry hun ((hugs)) just think of that lil one that will be born soon and be happy
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM

It is perfectly normal to have those feelings. It is ok to grieve and miss you baby you lost and be happy and excited for your baby on the way. You are right..it is very bittersweet. I have had my rainbow baby since and I still miss my son I lost very much and still feel like part of me and my family is missing. Thinking of you. Congrats and good luck during your birth

3xBabylove
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I'm sorry :( but congrats on the new baby!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)