Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Just need support :'(

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM
  • 17 Replies

My husbands cousin, who's his best friend, and wife were 8 weeks ahead of us. We lost our girls 6 weeks ago at 21 weeks. We were so excited for our babies to grow up together like they did. She's being induced tonight and all I want to do is cry....It just reminds me of all the missed memories and it will be so hard seeing them with a baby and ours are in heaven. Just had to vent.....I'm just a mess. 

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytoaangel
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Hugs mama sorry for ur loss i lost my identical twin boys dec 5th feb 5th was two months since i lost them hugs i was 16 weeks 5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:09 AM
So sorry sweetie. My sister got pregnant two month after i lost my baby and i always think of how nice it would've been for our babies to grow so close like she and i are so i know the feeling too well. Its only normal to feel like that im praying for you and im so sorry for your loss *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM
I'm sorry for your loss I hope once you see the baby you'll be able to grieve your loss and enjoy the new baby I know it will be very hard gl. (( hugs))
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Sending tons of hugs your way hun ((hugs))

3xBabylove
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM
I sorry. :( for your loss... I have a few friends that are due around when I was in June, and a few that just announced pregnancy and it is rough,

I try to be happy cause its mostly their first kids and I already have 3 but its still hard!!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I'm so sorry Hun.  I know how you feel.  When we lost our baby at 16 weeks, I had a cousin that was due a week after me, and a neice, who was due a week before me.  It's hard to see their babies and know my baby would have been that age, and I missed out on it.  (((hugs)))  But, I know they deserve that goodness too.  It's just hard, I know.  I'm sorry you are going through this.

ilovekeith12
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:47 AM
I am sorry for all of us who are hurting due to losing our Angels. 6 women I know right now including my bestie are preggo and one is due the same day i was due with my twins . She just showed off her us pic showing sex of her baby and I broke down . I pray that we all heal and get out bfp soon
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I'm so very sorry. (hugs)

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I am so sorry sweetie hugs

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM
*hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN