Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Anencephaly-

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:52 AM
  • 20 Replies

Anyone else expecting a baby with this condition? I joined to get support. I know that my baby has a chance of not even surviving pregnancy. =[ I just want to meet other moms that have went through this.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Blessedmommie07 had her daughter last may. She is always in here and she would love to talk to you. She will see your post soon.

I already told you in another group I'm so so sorry. Praying for strength for you during all of this. Hugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Aww Hun, I'm so sorry.  We do have another Mama in this group that had a baby with anencephaly, I'm sure she'd be glad to talk with you.  (((hugs)))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I'm so sorry. There is a super great lady in this group who had a baby born with this condition. (hugs)))

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I am so sorry :( thinking of you. Like the other posters mentioned, Blessedmommie07 (desiree) had a daughter with this condition and will be here to talk with you. We are all here to talk and listen.

Schaiswife09
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I saw your post in another group. I am so sorry for what you are going through. You are a very strong woman and I pray for God to give you strength and peace :(
MommaBoop922
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Im so sorry.  I know everyone already said Blessedmommie07's daughter Isabella was lost due to it.  We are all here to supprt you though when we can! 

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I saw your post in another group and I want to say once again that I am so sorry! like others have said Blessedmommie lost her daughter in May to that as well. Praying for you and your family during this time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I'm glad you joined the group for support. Not sure if you remember me from the August due date group but my daughter, Isabelle was born sleeping due to Anencephaly in May 2012. I found out about her condition at 11 weeks in Novemer 2011.

I joined this group a week or two after the diagnosis and this group of women were all there for me and got me through the pregnancy and after her loss.

Again if you want you can message me anytime. I can bump some of me posts that I made while pregnant or you can search through my posts in this group. *hugs*
purfectlilly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.

Lilly

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I am sorry for your loss.  And I admire you so much for the choices you are making, you are a strong Mama to go through this.  Hugs.  Desiree (BlessedMommie07) has/did some beautiful memorial things for her daughter that are wonderful ideas for all moms who know they will face a loss eventually.  I hope this group brings you some peace and comfort. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN