Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? February 14

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:09 AM
  • 72 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Praying today is better than yesterday! I had a hard day, I didn't keep anything down at all! Strange how I have random really bad days? I've never had morning sickness this bad so this is all new to me! Maybe it's normal to come in waves! Lol. Who knows! I just get worried about the baby when I puke too much :-( I'm still down almost 5lbs. Ill take the puking if this is what I have to do but it just reminds me of losing Payton. I was down 9lbs at 16w when she passed. And I didn't puke lime this I just had trouble eating!

All my boys I gained 1-3 pounds in the first trimester.

Praying baby is ok!
ilovekeith12
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I'm sad today . Best friend showed off her baby belly pics last night and found out 2 other girls I know are preg and are mad that they Are plu they pop pills and drink . Not my bestie but the other two . Sorry a lil vint.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:52 AM
;-( I'm sorry. And vent away! We get it! Hugs

Quoting ilovekeith12:

I'm sad today . Best friend showed off her baby belly pics last night and found out 2 other girls I know are preg and are mad that they Are plu they pop pills and drink . Not my bestie but the other two . Sorry a lil vint.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:05 AM
3 moms liked this

All well here :) 

Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Its really hard not to compare our current pregnancy with our past losses. There was some blood in my urine at my appt and my first thought was that happened last time. But try to stay positive and remember that this time is different. Praying for your little bean. Hope the morning sickness eases up soon.

Quoting echupko:

Praying today is better than yesterday! I had a hard day, I didn't keep anything down at all! Strange how I have random really bad days? I've never had morning sickness this bad so this is all new to me! Maybe it's normal to come in waves! Lol. Who knows! I just get worried about the baby when I puke too much :-( I'm still down almost 5lbs. Ill take the puking if this is what I have to do but it just reminds me of losing Payton. I was down 9lbs at 16w when she passed. And I didn't puke lime this I just had trouble eating!

Praying baby is ok!
Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:26 AM
I'm sorry...it is so hard seeing others pregnant but especially when they don't take care of themselves or don't want to be pregnant. *Hugs*

Quoting ilovekeith12:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

My first baby, I couldn't even sit up without throwing up, litterally couldn't get out of bed.  Morning sickness didn't pass until I was about 5 months, and at that point I was a size 2.  I lost 20 pounds!  He's healthy as a horse, he'll be 13 in April (a teenager!)  Praying for you Hun, it's tough not to worry after a loss...but I bet everything is A-ok. 

Quoting echupko:

Praying baby is ok!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:43 AM

((hugs))

Quoting ilovekeith12:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I'm so sorry. I've been thinking about you. How are you guys doing?

Quoting ilovekeith12:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM
:-)

Quoting Angela4boys:

All well here :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN