Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Crying in the middle of wal-mart

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 12 Replies
My 3yr old daughter just started crying in the middle of wal-mart all of sudden saying I'm not going to be a big sister :( She has known this now for almost 4 weeks. I know she is tired today so I think that's what really caused her to start crying.
What was even harder was well DH was calming her down there was a wife telling her husband or whatever about it an than laughing. I just wanted to scream you don't understand, you don't get it, it's not funny.
Felt like the last couple days have been really good but now with DD's meltdown it has me thinking again how much I want my baby back I would have been 16 weeks as of tomorrow.
Well there's my vent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Vent away!!! maybe thats why my dd (6) has been emotional lately she was so excited to be a big sis and now....and people are so rude!!!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:56 PM
*hugs* my 5 yr old son would have sudden times that he was sad or cried. Sometimes people don't get how much the kids hurt too.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM
:(. I'm sorry : ( poor little one
chicago1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM
So sorry hun praying for you and your family
purfectlilly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Some people don't understand how much a loss affects the whole family and not just the one carrying the baby. It's a process and sometimes people can be so cold. Sorry you had to experience that.

Lilly

Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I'm so sorry. I struggle with that myself, DD  is too little to understand but it breaks my heart. We bought her so many big sister things, and now...well, we tell her that she's a big sister to an angel. I myself broke down in the middle of walmart about two weeks after we went through the miscarriage. I had to walk past the baby section, and I saw the little outfit I was planning on buying our baby before she became an angel and it just broke me. I hid in the diaper aisle with DH holding me until I could calm down.

mrsb2005
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Hugs
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Sometimes kinds make it tougher, they are just so innocent they can't understand.  Hugs, I am sorry honey

mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
I am so sorry :( thinking of you and your family
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:03 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)