Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Got a call from the dr yestersay

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Turns out I do have a blood clotting disorder and need to go see a hemotologist (sp?) to see why and what kind of clotting problem.. SO we are holdong off on having another baby not until we get things under control that waywe dont have to go through another loss
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dfaley1066
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM
You must be happy you now have an answer. It's killing me waiting for results. Maybe it's an easy fix like lovenox injections. Good luck hun!!!!!!

Quoting mlynnc2:

Turns out I do have a blood clotting disorder and need to go see a hemotologist (sp?) to see why and what kind of clotting problem.. SO we are holdong off on having another baby not until we get things under control that waywe dont have to go through another loss

purfectlilly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I'm sorry to hear this but I'm glad that you at least have an answer for your loss.

Lilly

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I agree

Quoting purfectlilly:

I'm sorry to hear this but I'm glad that you at least have an answer for your loss.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I'm glad you have an answer! This can save you from future heartbreak, and that is wonderful!
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad you have answers. I have Factor V Leiden and mtfhr. I took extra folic acid and too daily lovenox injections with my pregnancy after my loss and my baby is now 15 months and healthy. Good luck
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:01 AM

I'm glad you got an answer hun.

purfectlilly
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:19 AM

We have no idea why we lost our first two pregnancies and I still wonder about it. What I could have done differently? What is wrong with me? Etc.

Quoting Herlache:

I agree

Quoting purfectlilly:

Lilly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)