Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will try anything

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have been married for 3 yrs. 2 kids from a previous marriage. 3 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth.

Wondering is there are any rituals i can try to get pregnant and stay pregnant?

Thank you ladies

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I haven't heard of any besides the old fashioned way! Wishing you the best!

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Take folic acid and b vitamins. Also try red raspberry leaf tea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM

This stuff too. I just assumed you were talking about spells or something like that! Lol. My mind tends to wander these days.

Quoting EAzizM:

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha. Getting pregnant is sort of magical...lol Atleast, the good kind of magic.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

This stuff too. I just assumed you were talking about spells or something like that! Lol. My mind tends to wander these days.

Quoting EAzizM:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol. I wish there was a pregnancy wizard! There'd be a line for that guy for sure!

Seriously though, it really is a magical process. So many things have to be "in line" for it to work out right.

Quoting EAzizM:

Haha. Getting pregnant is sort of magical...lol Atleast, the good kind of magic.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting EAzizM:

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Haha. Have you seen the sperm race?? It is incredible the odds those little things have to beat to get to the egg.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Lol. I wish there was a pregnancy wizard! There'd be a line for that guy for sure!

Seriously though, it really is a magical process. So many things have to be "in line" for it to work out right.

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting EAzizM:

dfaley1066
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried whole body cleansing to prednisone thinking my body was rejecting like it was an illness and I still lost 3. Has your dr started testing you and your husband?

Quoting LESLIESAENA:

I have been married for 3 yrs. 2 kids from a previous marriage. 3 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth.

Wondering is there are any rituals i can try to get pregnant and stay pregnant?

Thank you ladies

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

No I haven't, I will have to check that out. Wow, we've done a good job of hijacking this post, haven't we?

I've tried body cleansing too. Not so much for the trying to get pregnant part, but because I felt that it was something I needed to do to feel better.

Taking prenatals now, being healthy and destressing as much as possible are good things to try too.

Quoting EAzizM:

Haha. Have you seen the sperm race?? It is incredible the odds those little things have to beat to get to the egg.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting EAzizM:

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:17 AM

((hugs)) I am sorry for your losses hun.  Has your doctor done any kind of testing to see what caused your losses?

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Good luck and so sorry for your losses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)