Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why must people be so insensitive...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 26 Replies
I mean i know its been three years since i lost my Athan,.that doesnt mean the pain goes away. I wish people would understand that. I know its harder to understand when it hasnt happened to you but if im clearly broken as im telling you what happened dont just dismiss me. Sorry if this comes off as really angry i just wish everyone would be as understanding as you ladies. I just really miss my Athan i just my family would acknowledge that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Hugs. My most recent loss was 5months ago and my mother still "forgets" and says dumb shit. They jusy can't understand. We understand honey
chicago1
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I think thats the worst, if you dont care dont care
but dont go saying stupid stuff. Thank you for
understanding!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Hugs. My most recent loss was 5months ago and my mother still "forgets" and says dumb shit. They jusy can't understand. We understand honey

lunarmamma
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM
You have every right to be angry honey. People just dont and never will understand. We do and are here for you. (((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicago1
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for the support!*hugs*

Quoting lunarmamma:

You have every right to be angry honey. People just dont and never will understand. We do and are here for you. (((Hugs)))

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I'm sorry hun its hard I had a rocky relationship with my mom b4 my mc but now after I don't have any. I shut her out she was that insensitive. Because I cried for my baby she said why cry it wasn't like it was real. My baby was real and so was all of ours that were lost. People just don't understand. ((hugs))
chicago1
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Exactly! Itll be 4 years in October for me and i dont see these feelings going away. How can they they were our babies a piece of us it just insnt that simple

Quoting mutantninja0813:

It will be five years next month since Norah died. I still miss her terribly and think about her daily. Its something nobody understands unless they have lost a baby theirself. This is the one thing that time does not heal.

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Im sorry its sad it has to be that way *hugs* but those are harsh words to hear especially from a mother. Of course your baby was real, just as real as the next persons. Why dont people get that?! Makes me so mad!

Quoting Herlache:

I'm sorry hun its hard I had a rocky relationship with my mom b4 my mc but now after I don't have any. I shut her out she was that insensitive. Because I cried for my baby she said why cry it wasn't like it was real. My baby was real and so was all of ours that were lost. People just don't understand. ((hugs))

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM
It's hard not to smack some sense into those kind of people.

Quoting chicago1:

Im sorry its sad it has to be that way *hugs* but those are harsh words to hear especially from a mother. Of course your baby was real, just as real as the next persons. Why dont people get that?! Makes me so mad!

Quoting Herlache:

chicago1
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
It takes a lot of holding back cause its pointless to argue with the ignorant

Quoting Herlache:

Quoting chicago1:

Quoting Herlache:

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Yes definitely that why I don't speak to mom anymore its sad but with out all you ladies I would have been lost it's nice to have a safe place to go

Quoting chicago1:

It takes a lot of holding back cause its pointless to argue with the ignorant

Quoting Herlache:

Quoting chicago1:

Quoting Herlache:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)