Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

IM IN NEED OF

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 24 Replies

Joe jr

Support advice words of wisdom hugs anything to get me through the loss of my identical twin boys Joseph(darker) Ethan (lighter) Feb 05 was 2 monthes since they passed away im scared to get prego again im feeling liked i failed my boys like if i pushed for bed rest sooner i would not have in the way i feel killed my sons an i would still be prego :(........ Im in tears over this im hateing my self right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. How far along were you? It's so hard not to blame yourself but please know it's not your fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I was 16 weeks 5 days and i had them cremated thanks i try not to an thank u can u see the pic im mobile so i dont know if people can see it

Quoting jessica11r:

I'm so sorry for your loss. How far along were you? It's so hard not to blame yourself but please know it's not your fault.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

They look so sweet. I am so sorry for your losses. The way you are feeling is completely normal but just know you didn't fail them. Don't beat yourself up over it and know that we are here for you. They are not alone as they will always have each other and they will always be with you. When you are ready to try again they will be there watching over you and your rainbow. For now, just take the time to grieve and miss them. There is nothing wrong with that.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:41 AM

((hugs)) I am sorry your having such a rough time right now hun.  And I know it's easier said then done but don't blame yourself hun.  Have you thought about finding a support group in your area for miscarriage/infant loss? I know a few ladies on here have said they went to one in their area and said it helped greatly.  

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Yes I can see the picture. They look like little angels.

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

I was 16 weeks 5 days and i had them cremated thanks i try not to an thank u can u see the pic im mobile so i dont know if people can see it

Quoting jessica11r:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:29 AM
2 moms liked this
They are precious little angels. I am so sorry for your loss. Try not to blame yourself. We all do, but we cannot stop these unfortunate events. I blamed myself a lot, and still do when I am feeling low, but I remind myself that everything happens for a reason. I believe that my angel will come back to me in another pregnancy.
Remember they are still with you. They know that they are loved. Don't push yourself into trying again if you are not ready yet. You will be one day.
Hugs to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss :(  Your little boys are just precious, thank you for sharing.  Their loss wasn't nothing that was your fault.  There is nothing at that point that you could have done to prevent it.  Blaming yourself is a normal part of the greiving process, I did it too...but it still sucks.  I lost my baby boy at 16 weeks last June.  I was also scared to get pregnant again, I had to just hold my nose and jump.  I lost the next baby too.  But, I'm planning on trying again...and yes, it's scary!  It's scary, and yet, it's worth pushing through that fear to have a baby in your arms.  (((hugs)))  I'm glad you are here with us, this group is wonderful source of support. 

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I'm sorry hun! They are so precious. Remember its not your fault! I'm scared to get pg again but I know I want a sibling for my dd and we are always here for you gl ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this

That's exactly how far along I was supposed to be when we went in for our OB appointment where they told us our baby no longer had a heartbeat. We named him August. I'm pretty sure it was a little boy, but they did a D&C so we'll never really know. 16w5d though. I'm so sorry for your loss. I think we all blame ourselves a little, especially when we don't have any answers. It's almost like there has to be some reason and if we can't find something medical, then we start attacking ourselves. Please know though that it wasn't your fault. (hugs)

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Quoting jessica11r:

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)