Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? February 18

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:13 AM
  • 78 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Feeling good :)

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I couldn't sleep I tossed and turned all night. now to get the kido to school. Hope you all have a good day!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully you get some rest today (((hugs)))  Good luck today Hun!

Quoting Herlache:

I couldn't sleep I tossed and turned all night. now to get the kido to school. Hope you all have a good day!

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I'm so sorry. Hope you get some rest soon. I was having weird dreams about coyotes and jungles. I know they don't go together, I've just been on this survival show kick lately and we have coyotes out here where I live so I listen to them almost every night. Lol. I need to stop. Maybe I should come to your house and watch some Cinderella. :)

Quoting Herlache:

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you get some rest and have a great day!

Quoting Herlache:

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I am tired and feel very yucky. I was due for af today but woke up yesterday with cramps and it was here lol. I am happy that my cycle seems to be finally settling down to a pattern. We want to try again but I was worried I would not have regular cycles since I have pcos. We wasnt trying for our little angel baby but we was not preventing either. I stopped birth control in april and found out i was pregnant on october 29. Now i feel like im on a mission lol. I had a dream last night that I was at the hospital getting prepared for a c-section. I just knew I was having a girl.
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Maybe it was the cinderella the evil step mom and sisters lol

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry. Hope you get some rest soon. I was having weird dreams about coyotes and jungles. I know they don't go together, I've just been on this survival show kick lately and we have coyotes out here where I live so I listen to them almost every night. Lol. I need to stop. Maybe I should come to your house and watch some Cinderella. :)

Quoting Herlache:

Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Very tired but getting ready for work.
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I hope you feel better and you're day goes great!

Quoting Namaste09:

Very tired but getting ready for work.

Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm on day 3 of my first af. also have pcos took 7weeks so I thought for sure pcos was going to prevent normal cycles so far so good. Now hoping we o to get a sticky bean this time. Gl

Quoting Focused_Mom:

I am tired and feel very yucky. I was due for af today but woke up yesterday with cramps and it was here lol. I am happy that my cycle seems to be finally settling down to a pattern. We want to try again but I was worried I would not have regular cycles since I have pcos. We wasnt trying for our little angel baby but we was not preventing either. I stopped birth control in april and found out i was pregnant on october 29. Now i feel like im on a mission lol. I had a dream last night that I was at the hospital getting prepared for a c-section. I just knew I was having a girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)