Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Devestated

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 16 Replies
Hi my name is Jenny. I'm 30 yrs old and happily married with a beautiful little girl who just turned 1 on Valentines day. I was delighted to find out on Christmas day we were expecting again. Everything seemed fine. I had experienced some spotting early on but everything checked out okay. On Feb 9th I was experiencing severe lower back pain and the next evening..my water broke as I was lying on the couch with my daughter. As a nurse, I knew what was to come and it was awful! The most traumatic event I had ever suffered through. I was 11 weeks 5 days. I'm devestated and would like to try again but not sure I want to risk having to endure another miscarriage. I thought joining this forum would help me along in my grief process so I'm relieved to know after reading some of your posts..that I'm not alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I'm sorry for your loss! Welcome unfortunately we have to meet like this but you have joined a great group of ladies that give you alot of support! ((hugs))
Jones3536
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Sorry for your loss!!

Anliena
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss :(  ((Hugs))

lunarmamma
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM
The circumstances that bring is all together are horrible, but this is the best group of ladies. We support each other.
I lost my daughter at 10 1/2 weeks and it was s very traumatic experience that landed the in the er by ambulance and a hospital stay. It will be a year next month on the 30th. I am so very sorry for your loss
(((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I am so glad you found this group, it has helped me so much! I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I went through the same feeling myself after my losses. But relatively shortly after I felt like I was willing to take the risk of another loss to have a baby again. Give yourself a little time, right now the wounds are still open and really raw...but the wounds close up overtime, though the scars remain. (((Big hugs))) to you!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a great group of women.
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs.
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.
The women in here are a great support feel free to ask anything an vent whenever.
3xBabylove
by Heather on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Sorry for your loss... The women here are amazing! I lost my baby Nov 26, thought I was 10 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6.5 ... I'm still petrified of getting pregnant and loosing another baby...
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Hello Jenny.

You are not alone - we are all here to support you.

I was 12 weeks when I lost my baby back in November, but I had a missed miscarriage; my body wouldn't go into "labor" so I had to have a D&C. It's scary to think about trying again, but I still want to. Give yourself time to heal.

Hugs to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)