Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? February 19

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 96 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Tired! It started storming here around midnight last night. My 3 year old was scared and can in our room then around 1 it got BAD!!! I was up making sure it wasn't a tornado! It was SO loud I was up for a few hours! Then my 3 year old had an accident in MY bed! Ugh!! Lol

So yea it was one of those nights! Lol

Teaching this morning then coming home to be lazy!! Lol
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
After I wash my sheets! Lol
Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no sounds like a very long night. I hope your afternoon is and nice relaxing.

Quoting echupko:

Tired! It started storming here around midnight last night. My 3 year old was scared and can in our room then around 1 it got BAD!!! I was up making sure it wasn't a tornado! It was SO loud I was up for a few hours! Then my 3 year old had an accident in MY bed! Ugh!! Lol

Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Feeling very emotional today trying to fight the tears. Having horrible cramps too so I'm hoping the means AF will be soon. Getting ready for work, today is my Friday though an I am hoping its a short day.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Oh wow! Glad it wasn't a tornado! I get a little paranoid about them since I used to live in Wichita, KS and saw more than one in real life. Our little one still has occasional accidents too.

Hoping today is much better for you and get some rest!

Quoting echupko:

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM

My first AF was pretty crampy, maybe this is a sign that it's going to be soon for you. I'm sorry it's a tough day for you, hope you get to enjoy as much as you can today.

Quoting Namaste09:

Feeling very emotional today trying to fight the tears. Having horrible cramps too so I'm hoping the means AF will be soon. Getting ready for work, today is my Friday though an I am hoping its a short day.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM

It looks like we will have rain all day here today. DH wanted to go out to eat last night and we went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. We have a small one here in town, which actually means 30 min away or so, and the owner is so very nice. I had lots of sushi. I haven't eaten any since before this loss, since my favorite is spicy tuna roll and the whole raw fish thing is a no-no while pregnant. So, that's was my little perk to all of this. At least I can eat all the sushi I want.

Namaste09
by Samantha on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I have actually never tried sushi. I am glad you had a great night. I will trade you the snow for the rain we are suppose to get a lot today. 

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It looks like we will have rain all day here today. DH wanted to go out to eat last night and we went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. We have a small one here in town, which actually means 30 min away or so, and the owner is so very nice. I had lots of sushi. I haven't eaten any since before this loss, since my favorite is spicy tuna roll and the whole raw fish thing is a no-no while pregnant. So, that's was my little perk to all of this. At least I can eat all the sushi I want.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM

saw the new baby on US yesterday and it was a huge comfort- he wiggled a lot and I could see the profile of his face.  I keep thanking God for last week and asking for the baby to be okay when I go back next week.  Its hard realizing that it took my baby dying to get me closer to God.  I'm still up in the air about the testing, but I am pretty sure I am going to do it-it feels right in this situation.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Yeah "going to town" means driving 30 minutes for us too- soon we will move and only have to drive 20minutes!!  Ahhh welcome to the sticks

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN