Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Replies (91-96):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I pray you are only enjoying cooked rolls soon!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

See, I knew it! All the "cool" kids like salmon and sushi! I love both of them too! I had to eat the "safe rolls" too and will probably have to once again in the not so far off future. It was nice to have it again!

Quoting echupko:

I have been dying for sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. I got some "safe rolls" on Tuesday and it helped the craving!

Sushi is my favorite thing to eat!! That and salmon!!! Yum! My dh cooks salmon on the smoker and its amazing!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It looks like we will have rain all day here today. DH wanted to go out to eat last night and we went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. We have a small one here in town, which actually means 30 min away or so, and the owner is so very nice. I had lots of sushi. I haven't eaten any since before this loss, since my favorite is spicy tuna roll and the whole raw fish thing is a no-no while pregnant. So, that's was my little perk to all of this. At least I can eat all the sushi I want.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too, but I will miss them a tiny bit!

Quoting echupko:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

See, I knew it! All the "cool" kids like salmon and sushi! I love both of them too! I had to eat the "safe rolls" too and will probably have to once again in the not so far off future. It was nice to have it again!

Quoting echupko:

I have been dying for sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. I got some "safe rolls" on Tuesday and it helped the craving!

Sushi is my favorite thing to eat!! That and salmon!!! Yum! My dh cooks salmon on the smoker and its amazing!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

It looks like we will have rain all day here today. DH wanted to go out to eat last night and we went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. We have a small one here in town, which actually means 30 min away or so, and the owner is so very nice. I had lots of sushi. I haven't eaten any since before this loss, since my favorite is spicy tuna roll and the whole raw fish thing is a no-no while pregnant. So, that's was my little perk to all of this. At least I can eat all the sushi I want.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I miss it more than a tiny bit!! Lol but is SO worth it!!!!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Me too, but I will miss them a tiny bit!

Quoting echupko:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Quoting echupko:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Makes you not want to leave your house.

Quoting echupko:

I watched that show 1x!! Never again!!! Lol

Quoting Zealand2008:

Except maybe parasites. Don't watch "Monsters Inside Us"

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I don't blame you one bit. I ate my fair share last night and have no regrets.

Quoting Zealand2008:

I know what you mean. I went out for sushi with a friend several weeks ago... Because I could. Even had some saki.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Zealand2008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Well you can still taste the vinegar but it tastes more like grape juice. More palatable than plain vinegar in water.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm sure it's online somewhere! Let me know what you think about it first.

Quoting Zealand2008:

I got it at a natural food store out here. They have 3 flavors: apple, ginger and grape. Wonder if you can order it online.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Lucky!!! Where did you find it? I've heard about it and our stores out here don't carry it. Looks like faux wine to me but much healthier!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Wanted to post this in pm but it won't let me post pictures on mobile. Check this out. I can even pour it in a wine glass and pretend.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Right! Lol. I had a few classes in college freak me out enough!! Lol. Invertebrate zoology was interesting! We saw pictures of worms coming out of people in all different places....yuck!

Quoting Zealand2008:

Makes you not want to leave your house.

Quoting echupko:

I watched that show 1x!! Never again!!! Lol

Quoting Zealand2008:

Except maybe parasites. Don't watch "Monsters Inside Us"

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I don't blame you one bit. I ate my fair share last night and have no regrets.

Quoting Zealand2008:

I know what you mean. I went out for sushi with a friend several weeks ago... Because I could. Even had some saki.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)