Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

he told me if i had a "still" birth I could...HUGE LONG VENT

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 9 Replies

Feel like I'm feeling.   Super, thanks hon.    He cried when we lost the baby.  However, just thinks I can "get over it".   I got home from work today and the first thing outta his mouth was "laura is having a boy"..   nice, she had a may baby when we had our june 11 bug..  Now is is due in July....   Super cool I did not say a thing...  He says, oh why can't you be happy for her..   Well I am...   but for crying out loud..   why would he say that.?   Every place I look there is new baby or post about being prego.   I joined the Y..  by the way I love it... got my butt kicked today in this new invert something class..   then after my a** kicking I went to the pool..  there was a mommy breast feeding a 12 day old...  really..  really..   They day was just added to when the three ladies i closed down the tax shop freaked out about a strange vehicle in the parking lot...   one wanted to call 911...   I used to be a cop..   So i talked her into the non emerg #..   we all had to walk out together with a huge deposit..   mine you...  Well get this kicker..  the cop that showed up was one that was super nice to me, during my past divorce...  a little to nice and never called back if you get the picture..   that was in 2007..      So he knocks on our front door, i unlock it and just walk out... he say the camery is into the lot..   "how are you doing""????    Really F-u dude..   Im fine is what I said..  I said sorry for wasting your time, its policy..  turned around and walked back in, locked the door behind him..  The two other ladies and I left 25 min later,.  two cruiser were still in our lot...   VENT OVER..  not yet..  im having a sale tomorrow to sell all my dead grandma's stuff because gramps in ft myers fl and cant pay his med bills.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
firstimepreg30
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:06 AM

and all fam is too busy to help! 

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope tomorrow is better. Sorry for your loss too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Oh I'm so so sorry :-( hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I'm sorry, sounds like a crumby day :( 

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:49 AM
I'm sorry. I hope your day is much better today.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I'm so sorry. :(

Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:38 AM
I am sorry you had such a bad day...really hope today is better for you.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I'm sorry, men don't understand.  It just sounds like a day to forget...  Hugs

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I'm sorry.  *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN